zoya

free baning /amber

1. Your game nickname / NICK in the game ?: Zoya
2. Administrator nickname from which you were blocked:Amber 
3. SS / Demo Evidence [REQUIRED]:https://www58.zippyshare.com/v/oBudzcRM/file.html
4. Ban reason: i asked now. demo/4 to froum. make subect thanks

5. Enter the ban link or information from the console [Optional]:BUILD 2753 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 149
[AMXBans] =============================================== 
[AMXBans] Tave uzbanino is sito serverio adminas Amber. 
[AMXBans] 6 days , 23 hours , 54 minutes and 56 seconds like iki tavo bano pabaigos. 
[AMXBans] Uzbanintas slapyvardis : Zoya 
[AMXBans] Priezastis : ' I asked now. Demo/4 ss to forum. Make subject. Thanks ' 
[AMXBans] Tu gali apskusti savo bana @ www.uzas.lt 
[AMXBans] Tavo SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 586575797 ' 
[AMXBans] Tavo IP : ' 111.88.102.97 ' 
[AMXBans] =============================================== 
Kicked : Tu esi UZBANINTAS. Pasitikrink konsole.

6. Are you a STEAM or NON-STEAM player? [Optional]: STEAM
7. Describe the situation: he take ss from me and asking me to upload now and i was playing a game i tuld him i will upload after this map he said no after 1min i got ban for 1 week

Thanks. Just tried to Unban you on ip/steam id, it says that this user is not banned at all. Let's wait for Foxie and see if he can unban you.

@Foxie contact me so u can explain me why it's not showing me any info from his IP/steam id.

2 minutes ago, Lapinasas said:

Thanks. Just tried to Unban you on ip/steam id, it says that this user is not banned at all. Let's wait for Foxie and see if he can unban you.

@Foxie contact me so u can explain me why it's not showing me any info from his IP/steam id.

thats my steam "STEAM_0: 0: 586575797"  go for unban

Redaguota nario zoya

Demo and screenshots are clean. zoya can decide if i can unban him myself and ban Lapinasas or he will wait for Lapinasas to buy him unban.
Lapinasas will waste 1EUR anyway. So decide and tell me in chatbox so i will do it.

(a little note for you both. Zoya , speed hacker gets a ban, not kick. Next time be sure you ban the cheater. Lapin, there was 1m remaining for the map change. you can atleast give 5 minutes time for the player to finish the game. The ban time is also wrong, Demo/ss ban lengths mostly should be 1 day or even less.)
lock

Redaguota nario -Foxie
Added notes

Svečias