Sign in to follow this  
Senior

Got ban | Senior

1. nick in game: Senior
2. Nick of the admin that banned me: Murzyn
3. SS/DEMO proof [A MUST] :
4. Ban reason : No reason.. actually without any reason!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Ban link or information from console [not necessary] : http://uzas.lt/banai/ban_list.php?bid=3369
6. Are you steamed or non steamed? [not necessary] :
7. Describe the situation : 

i was playing in Snow map with my new friend i told him about the server, then Murzyn came to the game, also 4FuN.. 

Murzyn, started insulting me with very bad words, i kept silent, i never answered him! he said very bad words to my mom, im very from this!!! also he insult me, family.. i never say anything to him.

then we went to de_russia_2x2 map.. at the beginning he buy an admin, then he banned me .. first time kick, then i re-join, then he banned me 1 week without any reason.. im very upset from this act! and i hope you help me :((((

Sorry for that, all admin menu is in lithuania language, didn't know what I was pressing

Did it by mistake,

sorry again

Guest 4FuN-->

pro i was online aswell ! 

sorry Murzyn u are not really a bad guy but what u did is not normal... 

But i realy didn't intend to do this, didn't know what I was pressing. I had no chance to translate it... sorry again @Senior

If anyone could unban him asap it would be nice :)

Redaguota nario Murzyn

Thanks 4FuN for your comment. I didn't expect you to respond to my complaint.

Murzyn.. you know what you really did . if you are sorry.. you didn't insulted my mom with very very very bad words! ( mom f.. with dogs????????) .. you buy mega admin for what? for just ban me only! not for anything else. everything is recorded Murzyn.. you know what you really did. and you deserve the punishment! and i need my rights.

Guest 4FuN-->

Take it as a man !  I upload something have a look ! 

dca1ecf2-0f21-449b-851a-7280b82472ac.jpg

5822f56c-c3c3-46d2-97c6-4751de646695.jpg

That's really some fake proof's. Never said that, i do not admit to that. Perhaps someone has logged in same nickname

Guest 4FuN-->

LoL you know that all of this can be checked... so stop mate take it as a man not as a pussy ! 

Guest 4FuN-->

Mate is written by you than you only buy admin to ban him c mon mate... stop being a pussy ! 

Guest 4FuN-->

Plus the fact that u got speed hack ... c mon mate ....

I watched the demos and all the evidence sent by the player that day, But unfortunately, the administrators were busy too much so I couldn't have the chatlogs.

I can't have the chatlogs but as I see above, admin Muryzn will receive 2 days of ban and 2/3 warnings for (Free kick/Free ban/Bad behaviour/Bad ban reason/)

lock.

Svečias