Buddy

so guys this is demo for angle

so angle thoughts that i am cheating and playing with hack i dont know whats wrong with him everytime he is abuse me also he is misusing his admin powers plz do something with this admin even i am legal steam user and everytime he is provoking me plz do something with this admin thanks 

Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO1.dem

• Nepatinka 1

what you are trying to say first you read your own words even i have upload full demo what is sc ?

• Nepatinka 1

so this is not my problem you are asking for my demo i have sent and when i ask for your demo then you left the game and not coming online in server even not replying my questions not ill give you ban for 1 week for putting wrong allegations on admin and not following all rules 

• Nepatinka 1

as you said before send me your demo in 5 mins i say where to upload i dont know then you said this is not my problem same reply from my side if your pc is not working then it is not my problem i have asked for your demo and you didnt send also you have putted wrong allegations on admins like me and munna so even we have legal steam cs but you didt not understand what is paid cs and what is free for your kind information i will say you peoples cant cheat and hack in steam cs understood and i give you ban for 1 week because you have putting wrong allegations and not sending your demo thats why now bye gn

6 minutes ago, Mudasir Ahmad said:

he is baning me and left the game

I can see it perfectly, would you mind stop farming posts and replying to every single thread or I should block you from making threads and replies?

Don't reply 

Okay , as I see the situation is like:

Angel asks Buddy for SS. Buddy refuses at the first time but Angel limits him and gives him only 5 minutes. Buddy uploads demo in forum, They both have a nonsense argument in forum. They both go in game , Buddy bans angel for a weird reason with 7d ban length. 

Until here, I found out the ban Buddy gave to Angel was a freeban. Angel gets unbanned and Admin Buddy received a ban for 1d for freeban.

So we go back to topic, I need 5 screenshots from you Buddy. Upload the screenshots as soon as possible.

sure i can upload all the screenshots but please can you tell me which screenshorts you want and from where i get ? 

ok so you give me ban for 1 day for freeban even i was uploaded a demo within 5 mins and i follow all the admins rule but still you give me ban and unban that angel nice rules thanks 

2 hours ago, -Foxie said:

Upload the screenshots too, Buddy. I want to see them.

ss is west of time , lol 

57 minutes ago, Buddy said:

sure i can upload all the screenshots but please can you tell me which screenshorts you want and from where i get ? 

cstrike --> dustzero0000 + dustzero0001 + dustzero0002 + dustzero0003 + dustzero0004.
Upload them all.

49 minutes ago, Buddy said:

so here is 5 sc and without waiting for my reply you gave me ban this is not fair even that time i was offline 

de_dustzero0000.bmp

de_dustzero0001.bmp

de_dustzero0002.bmp

de_dustzero0003.bmp

de_dustzero0004.bmp

Wait for your reply? you've already took long to reply, The topic should have been locked until now.
Anyways, Screenshots and Demos are clean and you wont be banned for not uploading DEMO/SS.
But, you free banned and you will be still in ban for it. Have an amazing night!

lock

Svečias