Sign in to follow this  
-Foxie

New maps #1

1. Jūsų žaidimo Slapyvardis/Nick: 
Viecinis#Foxie69

2. Kam skirtas pasiūlymas?[Svetainei/serveriams]:
Server

3. Jūsų pasiūlymas: 
Add some new maps and remove old maps which players dont play much. I've collected a list here :
1. de_2minaret
2. de_clan3_heat
3. cs_mansion_xtrem
4. cs_leben_new 
5. de_clan4_stone
6. de_furiens_final (This map got bugs with scores, must be deleted)
7. de_balkanization 
8. de_PoeiraPerdida
9. de_chateau
10. de_suntower
11. css_overpass

I let some other maps to stay in the rtv list , players still vote for them , even though rarely. The mostly played maps in the past 3 months are:
fy_snow - de_dustzero - de_russia_2x2 - cs_assault2012 - de_westwood_big

I also suggest to add some new maps with removing some. I would like to bring back 
cs_bikini and cs_paris like before.
Some more maps i would like to add if they are appropriate with server and able to add spawnpoints in:
cs_wademix - cs_xemmas - cs_bestofbritish - cs_paintball - fy_snow_pool - fy_snow_2016 (replace with fy_snow) 

4. Kuo tai bus naudinga projektui?: 

It could bring more players in the server. Old maps are getting boring so let's add some exciting maps to the server.

You guys can suggest which maps you want to be added in the server in the new map updates. Write map names with link!

I will tell you my opinion, in general I support all the proposals. But personally, I am against adding the fy_snow_pool map, it's too easy to make the prison worse than a simple fy_snow, and therefore I am in favor of replacing fy_snow with fy_snow_2016

Redaguota nario Aynsford_95

On 7/9/2022 at 12:10 PM, -Foxie said:

1. Jūsų žaidimo Slapyvardis/Nick: 
Viecinis#Foxie69

2. Kam skirtas pasiūlymas?[Svetainei/serveriams]:
Server

3. Jūsų pasiūlymas: 
Add some new maps and remove old maps which players dont play much. I've collected a list here :
1. de_2minaret
2. de_clan3_heat
3. cs_mansion_xtrem
4. cs_leben_new 
5. de_clan4_stone
6. de_furiens_final (This map got bugs with scores, must be deleted)
7. de_balkanization 
8. de_PoeiraPerdida
9. de_chateau
10. de_suntower
11. css_overpass

I let some other maps to stay in the rtv list , players still vote for them , even though rarely. The mostly played maps in the past 3 months are:
fy_snow - de_dustzero - de_russia_2x2 - cs_assault2012 - de_westwood_big

I also suggest to add some new maps with removing some. I would like to bring back 
cs_bikini and cs_paris like before.
Some more maps i would like to add if they are appropriate with server and able to add spawnpoints in:
cs_wademix - cs_xemmas - cs_bestofbritish - cs_paintball - fy_snow_pool - fy_snow_2016 (replace with fy_snow) 

4. Kuo tai bus naudinga projektui?: 

It could bring more players in the server. Old maps are getting boring so let's add some exciting maps to the server.

You guys can suggest which maps you want to be added in the server in the new map updates. Write map names with link!

Added new maps and removed old and bugged maps. Special thanks to server administrator @Gembaz2 for adding the maps. You can now play in them and enjoy.

• Patinka 1

Svečias