Buddy

foxie give me ban for no reason

so guys here i have the 2 demos for wall hack user, first he use nick original player and i spectate him he has wall hack you can check the demo no 1 and i give him ban and when i rejoin the server then i see he again come in the server with different nick a123 and i ask who give you unban he say i am admin and when i check /admin there is no showing that he has admin and also when he type message then it shows freevip not admin and when i ask for his demo he ignored so i give him ban again and now for no reason foxie give me freeban so what is point for admins ? we should ban wallhackers or not ? or everytime foixe give me ban for no reason please do something with this guy

Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO1.dem

Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO2.dem

Jesus Christ , my man.

1. "so guys"? , you gotta ask for unban from staff, "GUYS" can't help you there.

2. Do you know what is the correct format you use for posts here? They aren't made for getting ignored.

3. You could've ask the player for demo. As you saw his level, he seems to be a regular player and he has played here before. That's why his level is SpY. You can ban players after refusing to upload demo. 

I am the "Original Player" and "A123" and I play with sounds. I killed you in fy_snow map the whole time, why didn't you spectate me there btw.

Let me share the demos too for you and mr.zoya , you might have cry for "sUpeRvisOr uSiNg hAcKs".

Also, I should say, you banned me 2 times and you should have get banned for 2 days and x2 warnings and you might lose your admin for freeban. You should be thankful for that.

First demo - Second demo *

Rejected for not using correct format and invalid report.

Moved to admin/player report category.

lock.

Redaguota nario -Foxie
Correction/Moved
  • Patinka 1

Svečias