1. Your nick in game:-AngeL
2. Nick of the rule breaker:Buddy
3. SS/DEMO proof [a must]: Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO2.dem
4. In which part of the demo did the admin break the rules [beginning, middle, end]?: EnD
5. Which rule has been violated?: Wrong change map with voting..
6. Describe the situation:He add only one map in voting..If My demo is wrong then check logs of de _dustzero map..there is Problem with my demo..He shows old demo..

Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO2.dem

• Patinka 3

17 hours ago, Mudasir Ahmad said:

1. Your nick in game:-AngeL
2. Nick of the rule breaker:Buddy
3. SS/DEMO proof [a must]: Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO2.dem
4. In which part of the demo did the admin break the rules [beginning, middle, end]?: EnD
5. Which rule has been violated?: Wrong change map with voting..
6. Describe the situation:He add only one map in voting..If My demo is wrong then check logs of de _dustzero map..there is Problem with my demo..He shows old demo..

Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO2.dem

don't lie please, foxie have all logs he can check, i have nominated 2 maps and i starts voting at 4:59 remaining when only, because you have take all spawns and players have no chance to play and then all players are lefting and in admin rules we have to maintain balance and you are not follow this rules for just top 1 you take all privilege's it is not good, and you have already extend the map for 1 time like its enough for kills but skill you want to come in top 1 so doing this shits and i have noticed you many many many times you are changing maps by custom voting at remaining 6 mins but i said nothing, and when i starts vote at 5 mins remaining then you think i am beyond the rule ? plz don't start unnecessary dramas, now i understand why everyone hates you and blocks you from discord, because you are such a disgusting guy ever i have seen in my whole life...

• Patinka 1

really need to nominated 4 maps ? then why you nominated sometimes 3 maps like before around 3 to 4 days ago in fy snow 2016 map i guess if i am not wrong

plz do the same which you have said don't make stupid things and sometimes you have put wrong allegations on foxie too you were said remove foxie supervisor, administrator your supervisor in wrong hands right ? so then gamebaz told you all things that foxie is not wrong, you are wrong, so plz kiddo stay away from me and server staffs 

Zoya, if you reply in a thread you aren't involved in once again, you'll receive a forum warning.

L 08/08/2022 - 19:35:54: Vote: "Buddy" vote maps (map#1 "cs_paintball") (map#2 "fy_snow_pool") (map#3 "") (map#4 "")

Rule 3.2. It is forbidden to submit less than 2 map selections when changing the map.
You must add +2 maps in the amx_mapmenu or you will be punished.

Admin Buddy received 3hours ban and a warning.

You won't receive the warning as you were honest here: 

i have nominated 2 maps and i starts voting at 4:59 remaining when only,

Locked.

Redaguota nario -Foxie
Correction

Svečias