Aynsford_95

Server update

I think many players have noticed that very few players and even fewer new players have been joining the server lately. I have a guess that this is because the server is unbalanced, there is too much difference between old players and new players, and much more difference between privileged players and new players, new players enter the server and cannot do anything with other players because they have more HP and damage, and because there is almost always an administrator present and almost always a map that administrators easily capture and make a prison out of it, new players of course are not interested in always dying.

And with that in mind, I propose.

1 -  Remove the free VIP that is issued automatically and make it so that only players registered on the site receive the VIP, and write detailed information about this on the server in the form of pop-up notifications.

2 - I suggest to remove HP and damage bonuses for leveling up, instead add a bonus in the form of an increase in the amount of money received for killing and an increase in the maximum amount of money for each level up, and to this you can add a privilege, which is issued for 1-2 hours as a temporary bonus, for leveling up starting from level 5-7.

3 - I also propose to remove cards that are easy to capture and instead add the well-known and popular big cards "dust"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

4 - Significantly weaken privileges or make them different so that instead of points they give certain bonuses in the form of a significant increase in money,  and or make a special VIP menu in which you can take a certain amount of money every 10 minutes, for example 30k and add to this menu for players with the privilege of a special bank in which you can store a certain amount of money, about 300k, which can be taken at any time, even the next day or week, and also add to this menu the spawn of a certain number of gifts in the specified place, so that these gifts are updated 1 gift every 2 minutes.

1) VIP: +1 gift in 2 minutes. Bank 325k:  Free money 10k in 10 minutes.
2) Super VIP: - +1 gift after 1 minute 45 seconds. Bank 375k: Free money 16k in 10 minutes.
3)Admin: +1 gift after 1 minute 20 seconds. Bank 425k: Free money 27k in 10 minutes.
4) Super Admin: +1 gift after 1 minute. Bank 500k: Free money 40k in 10 minutes.
5)Mega Admin: Remove privilege.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 -  Significantly weaken all abilities pumped to the maximum level, now the maximum damage on the server is + 1000%, I suggest setting the maximum damage to + 300% for all players, setting the maximum amount of HP to 400 for ordinary players and 450 for players with any privileges.

6 -  increase ability cost.
1) 10 HP = $1000
2) Damage +10% = $2500.

7 - Will reduce the maximum number of spawns that 1 player can capture from 32 to 10 and increase the profit per spawn from $100 to $150-175

You can think of something else for the VIP menu, but it seems to me that this is quite enough.
I think that such a server will attract the attention of players and online will increase.

Redaguota nario Aynsford_95