4 hours ago, Aynsford_95 said:

1. Your nick in game: [Uzas] Player
2. Nick of the rule breaker: Assassin
3. SS/DEMO proof [a must]:   https://files.fm/u/qcsukjz24
4. In which part of the demo did the admin break the rules [beginning, middle, end]?: end
5. Which rule has been violated?: admin inactivity
6. Describe the situation: a player with aim and with wh played on the server, I told him that this player is a cheater and he did nothing, and when i asked him (u idiot?) he kicked me.

And the day before yesterday he banned me with the reason for the demo on the forum, but he didn’t watch me and immediately banned me, so I didn’t throw off the demo and he broke the rules

i have already watched its clear i think you are baba and muhammad haris which are aimers and steamid changers that's why I ban u and I pm you and at public message u  many times but you are not answering  also you are insulting me and other players and no one is hacker at that time is just only you think not reality just spoke good not use bad language which u do and also you re insulting admins saying that noobs without privileges,just calm down and use fair language

1 minute ago, WInqui said:

i have already watched its clear i think you are baba and muhammad haris which are aimers and steamid changers that's why I ban u and I pm you and at public message u  many times but you are not answering  also you are insulting me and other players and no one is hacker at that time is just only you think not reality just spoke good not use bad language which u do and also you re insulting admins saying that noobs without privileges,just calm down and use fair language

and the demo is for clearance that its done

Svečias