Sign in to follow this  
Aynsford_95

ss\demo for MaNIaC by SHINER

Guest 4FuN-->

In this case is a mistake ....  But you run away from the server so idk what to say ... you waned this ban ...  cas u provoke them

And how can I give you a demo if I don't leave the server, I can't give a demo until I leave the server, because the demo is not finished while I'm playing.  And how to provoke?  I have only 2 well-deserved bans, the rest of the bans were given to me for nothing, and I have more than 100 bans xd

• Nepatinka 1

Guest 4FuN-->

well if u go out like that of course they will all ban you and if u stay on u can still ad the picture  by the way :)
you are just a story maker ... 

when they ask me to ss i always give a demo, i can't give a demo if i don't log out of the server and i give a demo because they usually ask where the demo is, but anyway he had to check the forum before the ban

• Nepatinka 1

9 hours ago, 4FuN--> said:

well if u go out like that of course they will all ban you and if u stay on u can still ad the picture  by the way :)
you are just a story maker ... 

you mean i'm lying?  if yes, then show me which of these is a lie, and if this is not an accusation of lying, then okay, but I'm just prudent xd

On 11/6/2022 at 7:30 PM, Aynsford_95 said:

And how can I give you a demo if I don't leave the server, I can't give a demo until I leave the server, because the demo is not finished while I'm playing.  And how to provoke?  I have only 2 well-deserved bans, the rest of the bans were given to me for nothing, and I have more than 100 bans xd

yup, you can stop recoding demo whenever you want with cmd in consel just type "stop" .......

Guest 4FuN-->

Well i don't want to argue with you but if u at least say i go put the pictures on forum nobody will ban you... And we don t have access to amx_last so it can ban after... so by the time... stop beeing arrogantl and play normal witout hacks...

Guest 4FuN-->

And again you just provoke people...You like that ... ManiaC or me is same by the way

Guest 4FuN-->

You could put yourself on spec and add the pic here not to run away... You'r mistake not mine mate...

watch the demo, if you haven’t watched just stop lying and say something you don’t know, I said what to throw off and threw off, if I’m a cheater and you’re sure of it, then ban me forever, and if you’re not sure, then stop lying

Svečias