Scott

Atranka į Serverių Prižiūrėtojus [ SENA TEMA / OLD TOPIC]

On 5/2/2019 at 9:35 AM, Go To Sleep (63) said:

1. Nickname of your game / Nick: GtS`
2. Your age: 17
3. Have you been a Server Manager in other projects? (Yes / No - If YES, how long? For what have you been thrown out / left?): i haven't.
4. Are you able to distinguish players who use game-based games from simple, well-playing players ?: Yes,i am.

5. Have you used any other aids? If so, what?No.
6. How long do you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day / week ?: Each weekdays from 1 hours until 6 hours and weekends from 3 until 10 hours i play in UZAS.
7. Do you only play on this project's servers ?: Yeah,this one more,i play a little on other uzas and jailsas's servers.

8. Which servers on this project do you visit most often ?: CSDM

9. Do you know the AMX commands well for full server maintenance ?: Yeah.
10. How do you understand the role of the Supervisor ?: Yes,its a role that can control,if you have it,you have to play and talk with players seriously.You have Anti-Ban,You can do everything.You have to manage  admins to they dont mistake.
1. Do you understand that supervisors must follow not only the rules but also the existing situations, always set the penalty according to the seriousness of the offense, be neither too rigorous nor too good? Yes i do.
12. Your SkypeID: GoToSleep (63)

13. Do you have a microphone ?: i had,Now i don't have.
14. Write a few sentences about yourself describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character: Hmm,my goods are i am serious when i'm talking and checking anyone as admin,i don't abuse my admin powers and CMDS.my bads are i will do ban on all of cheater,it can be my brother Or anyone else,i will ban 100  percent ( if i be sure he/she is using cheats) 
15. Record a short audio clip that you need to mention your name, age, nickname, and additional information that you would like to add to the questionnaire: http://vocaroo.com/
i Can't,sorry,i dont have phone.

Thanks For Reading

On 5/2/2019 at 9:35 AM, Go To Sleep (63) said:

1. Nickname of your game / Nick: GtS`
3. Have you been a Server Manager in other projects? (Yes / No - If YES, how long? For what have you been thrown out / left?): i haven't.
4. Are you able to distinguish players who use game-based games from simple, well-playing players ?: Yes,i am.

6. How long do you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day / week ?: I Play 3-10 hours in this server each day.
7. Do you only play on this project's servers ?: Yeah,this one more,i play a little on other uzas and jailsas's servers.

9. Do you know the AMX commands well for full server maintenance ?: Yeah.
10. How do you understand the role of the Supervisor ?: Supervisor is an important role in this server.Supervisor Must be a mature Guy to control server with his powers.a Supervisor Must know how to talk with players.he haven't have Kiddish manners.Supervisor's Powers are: Anti ban,All Ban options(IP BAN,Steamid BAN,Permanent BAN),Anti Voteban,Admins commands and ....
11. Do you understand that supervisors must follow not only the rules but also the existing situations, always set the penalty according to the seriousness of the offense, be neither too rigorous nor too good? Yes i do.
12. Your SkypeID: GoToSleep (63)

13. Do you have a microphone ?: Nah.
14. Write a few sentences about yourself describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character: Hmm,my goods are i am serious when i'm talking and checking anyone as admin,i don't abuse my admin powers and CMDS.my bads are i will do ban on all of cheater,it can be my brother Or anyone else,i will ban 100  percent ( if i be sure he/she is using cheats) 
15. Record a short audio clip that you need to mention your name, age, nickname, and additional information that you would like to add to the questionnaire: http://vocaroo.com/
i Dont have microphone.

Thanks For Reading

1. Your Game Nickname / Nick: D@RK | KNIGHT
2. Your Age: 18
3. Have you been a Server Supervisor on other projects? (Yes) - If YES, for how long? Why were you discarded / exited?):No
4. Can you distinguish between players who use game facilitators and simple, well-played players ?:??

5. Have you used Chits or other aids? If so, which ones ?: amxmodmenu 
6. How much time do you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day / week ?: all time i play
7. Do you only play on servers for this project ?: Yes all time i play

8. Which servers of this project do you visit most often ?:Yes

9. Do you know the AMX commands required for full server support ?:Yes
10. How to realize Supervisor positions ?:Best
11. Do you understand that the supervisors (s) should follow not only the rules, but also to existing situations, always set the punishment according to the seriousness of the infringement , be neither too strict nor too good ?:Yes
12. Your SkypeID:DARK KNIGHT 

13. Do you have a microphone ?:No
14. Write a few sentences about yourself, describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character:Yes
15. Record a short audio recording of your name, age, gameplay nickname and additional information according to you would be useful for completing the questionnaire

• Nepatinka 2

1. Your Game Nickname: FPS_
2. Your Age:  21
3. Have you been a Server Supervisor on other projects? (Yes) - If YES, for how long? Why were you discarded / exited?): i was co-owner like a 2 projects ( dd2 and awp servers, how long? amm 2years maybe 3 ) and now i have server where i am sponsor and owner and that server i have like 9 months xDD
4. Can you distinguish between players who use game facilitators and simple, well-played players ?:?? yeah, that is easy, if some admin not come in and ban me xDD then u need look at player and ask for demo if u r not safe with ur decision

5. Have you used Chits or other aids? If so, which ones ?:  i was used long time ago all those cheats and scripts, coz i needed to how because i needed to find out how you can hide them or how people who use them can hide while playing
6. How much time do you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day / week ?: ammm idk how much time but, i can say +/- how much, that is in day like 3-5hours maybe, like 2 months now im not playing other's projects, only uzas.lt csdm
7. Do you only play on servers for this project ?: yeah right now

8. Which servers of this project do you visit most often ?: right now only csdm 1.6, but if need then i can play more :)

9. Do you know the AMX commands required for full server support ?: yeah, form a to z 
10. How to realize Supervisor positions ?: like u need to watch all of top15 players so carefully and others as well, need to watch all admin if they brake the law, or do some thing wrong, so if u r supervisor then u need spend more time in server and watch all thoes kids who get stuff for first time, like Dark Knight and more, but yeah :)
11. Do you understand that the supervisors (s) should follow not only the rules, but also to existing situations, always set the punishment according to the seriousness of the infringement , be neither too strict nor too good ?: Yeah i know, this is the specificity of its supervisor
12. Your SkypeID: Yeah about skype, i was, but if need then i can download it

13. Do you have a microphone ?: yeah 24/7, u can call me on my phone and i can come in if need 😎👍
14. Write a few sentences about yourself, describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character: I am cool guy who have car BMW E36 Cabriolet M3, and all those car problems, i have girl and all those best friend problems, xDD and im playing volley ball like now 8 years, and im playing well, so maybe some day u can see me on TV, i like to take picture with my camera Canon EOS 700D and with that big zoom xDD like 100mm-400mm lens
15. Record a short audio recording of your name, age, gameplay nickname and additional information according to you would be useful for completing the questionnaire: https://voca.ro/iPPeYcomgkE

• Patinka 2

po dvieju metu sugalvojau užpildyti iš naujo 

. Jūsų žaidimo Slapyvardis/Nick: vkz
2. Jūsų amžius: 20
3. Ar esate buvę Serverių Prižiūrėtoju kituose projektuose? ( Taip/Ne - Jeigu TAIP, kiek laiko? Dėl ko buvote išmestas/išėjote? 😞buvau isejau pats del laiko stokos 
4. Ar sugebate atskirti žaidėjus naudojančius žaidimą palengvinančias programas nuo paprastų, gerai žaidžiančių žaidėjų?: taip

5. Ar esate naudoję čytus ar kitas pagalbines priemones? Jeigu taip, tai kokias?: naudojas esu kai mazas buvau aimbota 
6. Kiek laiko praleisite Uzas.lt serveriuose per dieną/savaitę?:  tiek kiek turesiu laisvo laiko 
7. Ar žaidžiate tik šio projekto serveriuose?:  taip

8. Kokiuose šio projekto serveriuose lankotės dažniausiai?: csdm bet kartais i dr užsuku

9. Ar gerai žinote AMX  komandas reikalingas pilnai serverių priežiūrai?:taip
10. Kaip suvokiate Prižiūrėtojo pareigas?:pagalba serverio žaidejam , forumo bei serverio tvarkos palaikymas 
11. Ar suprantate, jog prižiūrėtojai(-os) turi vadoautis ne tik taisyklėmis, bet taip pat esančiomis situacijomis, visada bausmę nustatyti pagal pažeidimo rimtumą, būti nei per griežtu(-a), nei per geru(-a)?: Taip
12. Jūsų SkypeID: theganjaman4 dc:Verhas#4009

13. Ar turite mikrofoną?:taip 
14. Parašykite kelis sakinius apie save, aprašydami savo gerąsias ir blogąsias savybes, pomėgius, charakterį: Esu draugiskas, komunikabilus, socialiai aktyvus. Esu dalyvaves daugelyje projektu, debatu, todel zinau, kaip elgtis su zmonemis, kaip rasti bendra kalba, kaip patenkinti vartotoju (lankytoju) poreikius. Esu teisingas, atviras, nuosirdus, nesavanaudis, mielai padedu pradedantiesiems. Padedu spresti bendras ir asmenines problemas.
15. Įrašykite trumpą garso įrašą, kuriame turite paminėti savo vardą, amžių, žaidimo slapyvardį bei papildomą informaciją, kuri pagal jūs būtų naudinga anketos papildymui: http://vocaroo.com/  galite man paskambinti  i skype ar dc

• Patinka 3

Anketos šablonas:

1. Jūsų žaidimo Slapyvardis/Nick: [PAK] ElectriC
3. Ar esate buvę Serverių Prižiūrėtoju kituose projektuose? ( Taip/Ne - Jeigu TAIP, kiek laiko? Dėl ko buvote išmestas/išėjote? Yes I Was Founder In Lot Of Servers & I Managed My Own Servers Also. In The Servers I Was Founder Are Closed Now.
4. Ar sugebate atskirti žaidėjus naudojančius žaidimą palengvinančias programas nuo paprastų, gerai žaidžiančių žaidėjų?: I Know How To Catch Hackers & If I Will Find Anyone Using Hacks So I Will Ask Him Demo/SS & WarGod Scan Also Because Some Of Hackers Use CFGS.

5. Ar esate naudoję čytus ar kitas pagalbines priemones? Jeigu taip, tai kokias?: Yes I Used Hack In Ro{Y}aL WarLanD Server. That's Why I Have Exp To Catch Hackers But Now I Don't Use Hackers Because It Makes The Game Unfair For Others. 
6. Kiek laiko praleisite Uzas.lt serveriuose per dieną/savaitę?: 7-8 Hours Daily
7. Ar žaidžiate tik šio projekto serveriuose?: I Only Play Uzas.Lt

8. Kokiuose šio projekto serveriuose lankotės dažniausiai?: [Uzas.LT] CSDM +Sentry +LM (FreeVIP)

9. Ar gerai žinote AMX  komandas reikalingas pilnai serverių priežiūrai?: I Know All Commands Of AMXMODX And I Can Help To Fix Server Also Because I Know Scripting At AMXMODX.
10. Kaip suvokiate Prižiūrėtojo pareigas?: Supervisor Is Very Important Role Of The Server. A Supervisor Must Be A Well Knowledge Guy Who Knows Everything About AMXMODX, Admins Commands & Guidance Because If He Will Do Wrong This In Server By FTP/Panel So Server Can Face Crash Or Another Problems.
11. Ar suprantate, jog prižiūrėtojai(-os) turi vadovautis ne tik taisyklėmis, bet taip pat esančiomis situacijomis, visada bausmę nustatyti pagal pažeidimo rimtumą, būti nei per griežtu(-a), nei per geru(-a)?: Yes I Understand I Will Do My Best. If I Doubt On Anyone So I Will Spectate First If It Will Be Confirmed So I Will Ask DEMO/SS/WarGod Scan If He/Her Will Be Hacker So I Will Ban Him/Her.
12. Jūsų SkypeID: - But I Have  Facebook

13. Ar turite mikrofoną?: Yes 24Hours.
14. Parašykite kelis sakinius apie save, aprašydami savo gerąsias ir blogąsias savybes, pomėgius, charakterį: Hi, Myself Abdul Rehman, I Am Known As [PAK] ElectriC In Counter Strike 1.6, I Am Scriptor At AMXMODX & Worked For Some Private Plugins Also. I Love To Watch Horror & Comedy Movies. My Good Thing Is I Also Take Action According To Situations & With Patience, I Follow All Rules & Also Keep Discipline AndMy Bad Thing Is I Don't Make Much Friends..
15. Įrašykite trumpą garso įrašą, kuriame turite paminėti savo vardą, amžių, žaidimo slapyvardį bei papildomą informaciją, kuri pagal jūs būtų naudinga anketos papildymui: http://vocaroo.com/

• Patinka 1
  • Nepatinka 4

1. Your Game Nickname / Nick: Beast 2. Your age: 16 3. Have you been a Server Administrator in other projects? (Yes / No - If YES, for how long? Why were you thrown out / out?) I almost got into the prize jaile but I didn't take the scott issue and I wasn't a caretaker anywhere but I only work as a super admin or mega admin but I would like to expand my position to get an ipban team and next to be less on cyter servers because with amx_ban you can't really get rid of cytu with another breaks through that ban change steam id o ip harder to change I think 4. Can you distinguish players who use game facilitators from ordinary, well-playing players ?: yes e.g. wh this when running through the walls and screams most often in the head looking at what kind of quality it is that wh maybe it is possible to show people's heads also where I am I don't know about it:)  5. Have you used cheats or other aids? If so, which ones ?: I tried only to download a few years ago to watch or play with you but they don't work there only viruses I think and all the other spam is useless ni 6. How much time will you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day / week ?: per day it takes a lot at least 5 hours a week can get as much as 50 hours it is the same every 2 days starting right without going much after almost sometimes and in some cases after 10 hours it is clear I go next and eat but I can not watch from the game so watch, play and eat that much doesn't interfere just because of the big plus activity everything i see what's going on in the morning until let's say almost night evening games i can play from about 9 in the morning until the twelfth 24:00 in the evening sometimes until 01:00 or even until 02: 7. Do you only play on the servers of this project ?:for me the project is almost unresponsive in rare cases i go now but now somehow i don't disappear prs xp there o here xp doesn't disappear and here more cytu and little admins it's more worthwhile to keep a server here than anyone else's security server if not the other most do not need server security and for me it's very interested in server security i find and mega admin breaking rules and but i can't do anything to them because they have immunity o that thing is very annoying that i can't provide protection against mega admins nonsense and i can't with amx_ban ensure full server protection from cytu because others are he tried to break it downloaded cs again just you saw that you would also get upset that you can't remove it from the server there was a lot when you need to invite the owner to the server to test the cyber and it takes timehim and me 8. Which servers of this project do you visit most often ?: saudikliu server is clear csdm always because there are no players elsewhere that server needs to be protected from cytu most often 9. Do you know AMX commands needed for full server maintenance ?: I want to be a programmer so I know amx_slap amx_slau amx_kick amx_ban amx_gagmenu amx_votemap amx_ip amx_ss amx_ipban amx_addban amx_vote and all the others learn to slap slap it must player player slay it kill player kick it throw player from server ban vote ban player from server votemap it change map to mute the player it is to silence the player so that he can no longer write anything, to speak clearly there is also a mouth, gag intimidation like banu intimidation just don't know yet how it is possible but it is possible to encounter,yes i know those commands all right ipban it's on ipo banina addban it's on about steam id and ip by the way amx_ban banina only on steam id and it's easier to change than ip but banning over amx_addban it's that difficulty doubles or even triples this cytam after each ban happens it's getting harder to get rid of it on amx_ban it's easy to get rid of on ipban on average get on o and on addban it's hard to get off in that sense they can be banned on them and admins which is handy if you change the steam id or ip on which it is service it would be hard to change on another method of storageit's getting harder to get rid of it on amx_ban it's easy to get rid of on ipban on average get on o and on addban it's hard to get off in that sense they can be banned on them and admins which is handy if you change the steam id or ip on which it is service it would be hard to change on another method of storageit's getting harder to get rid of it on amx_ban it's easy to get rid of on ipban on average get on o and on addban it's hard to get off in that sense they can be banned on them and admins which is handy if you change the steam id or ip on which it is service it would be hard to change on another method of storage:) 10. How do you perceive the duties of a Supervisor? be smart to protect the server from intruders, remind players of the rules especially those who don't read them at all, supervise mega admins, players with immunities maybe even other supervisors if they violate the rules themselves better report it to the owner, supervise from others on a permanent basis and not on a 1 day when there is a limit for purchasing admins although in agreement with the owner I could ban and on days although this is not recommended I feel 11. Do you understand that supervisors have to follow not only rules but also existing situations, always to determine the penalty according to the seriousness of the infringement, to be neither too severe nor too good? this is what needs to be done to guide situations and mind everything within tigi:) 12. Your SkypeID: Burn o description city lithuania if you don't find it i can change it to another eg burn burn or all else, the owners and other several caretakers have my skype so they can contact me and offer to change skype to another name if it is needed by players who will not find me 13. Do you have a microphone ?: no because I speak very poorly I always have a sore throat who is interesting to tell a story I told from abroad jin related 14. Write a few sentences about yourself, describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character: character sometimes calm sometimes more aggressive but most so childish with an adult spice of seriousness I can tell more if anyone is interested because it is difficult to write a lot but the character is smart I like to be smarter I want to be annoying sometimes:) well but if I try hard to do anything but I can't be sad and angry then but I try not to feel :) good about the good qualities it is to be cheerful, friendly and the bad to be sad and to be a nurse in the dark, but it is correct only to communicate with me, talk, make friends, here are related to foreign as I said :) o hobbies to play cs, eat pizza, juice, fruit, kiwi, watermelon and others, and water I drank tiche o now neptuna good more also I told you if I wonder who to start I say water water is albeit a little so it is healthy to drink :) 15. Record a short audio recording in which you have to mention your name, age, nickname of the game and additional information that you think would be useful to complete the profile:  http://vocaroo.com/  I have nothing to lift

• Nepatinka 3

1. Jūsų žaidimo Slapyvardis/Nick: BuildArt
3. Ar esate buvę Serverių Prižiūrėtoju kituose projektuose? ( Taip/Ne - Jeigu TAIP, kiek laiko? Dėl ko buvote išmestas/išėjote? ): Taip. Bendrai per visus serverius apie 3-4metus. Nustojau žaisti ir pasiprašiau buti pašalintas.
4. Ar sugebate atskirti žaidėjus naudojančius žaidimą palengvinančias programas nuo paprastų, gerai žaidžiančių žaidėjų?: Taip

5. Ar esate naudoję čytus ar kitas pagalbines priemones? Jeigu taip, tai kokias?: Kas nėra? Praktiškai viska kas buvo tuo metu kokiu 10-11metu
6. Kiek laiko praleisite Uzas.lt serveriuose per dieną/savaitę?: Stengsiuosi kiekviena diena, kai bus laisvesnio laiko po darbų.
7. Ar žaidžiate tik šio projekto serveriuose?: Taip

8. Kokiuose šio projekto serveriuose lankotės dažniausiai?: Uzas Sentry

9. Ar gerai žinote AMX  komandas reikalingas pilnai serverių priežiūrai?: Taip
10. Kaip suvokiate Prižiūrėtojo pareigas?: Palaikyti tvarka tai yra: prižiūrėti, kad privilegijuoti žaidėjai laikytusi taisyklių ir nemaltu šūdo. Taipogi visados būti chill ir pasijuokti iš problemų kurios visiškai iš oro atsiranda :D. Kitaip sakant laikytis taisyklių ir prižiūrėti, kad kiti tapati darytu ir būti prikolnam :D.
11. Ar suprantate, jog prižiūrėtojai(-os) turi vadovautis ne tik taisyklėmis, bet taip pat esančiomis situacijomis, visada bausmę nustatyti pagal pažeidimo rimtumą, būti nei per griežtu(-a), nei per geru(-a)?:
12. Jūsų SkypeID: okmu-zinovas

13. Ar turite mikrofoną?: Taip
14. Parašykite kelis sakinius apie save, aprašydami savo gerąsias ir blogąsias savybes, pomėgius, charakterį: Linksmas, prikolnas pacas kuris ras kaip išstumt juodžiausia humorą kas patempia, bei chill as fuck.
15. Įrašykite trumpą garso įrašą, kuriame turite paminėti savo vardą, amžių, žaidimo slapyvardį bei papildomą informaciją, kuri pagal jūs būtų naudinga anketos papildymui: 
http://vocaroo.com/ https://voca.ro/1lETar0DyL21

• Patinka 3
  • Nepatinka 1

1. Jūsų žaidimo Slapyvardis/Nick: Talk.
2. Jūsų amžius: 17
3. Ar esate buvę Serverių Prižiūrėtoju kituose projektuose? ( Taip/Ne - Jeigu TAIP, kiek laiko? Dėl ko buvote išmestas/išėjote? ): Nebuvau buvau tik adminas bet nepirktas :) nebeprisijungiau i serveri tai nuime admina
4. Ar sugebate atskirti žaidėjus naudojančius žaidimą palengvinančias programas nuo paprastų, gerai žaidžiančių žaidėjų?: Tai aisku patirties turi ant cs 1.6 css csgo

5. Ar esate naudoję čytus ar kitas pagalbines priemones? Jeigu taip, tai kokias?:  Jo, viskas kas imanoma :D
6. Kiek laiko praleisite Uzas.lt serveriuose per dieną/savaitę?: 1h/5h jei labai kabin
7. Ar žaidžiate tik šio projekto serveriuose?: visur

8. Kokiuose šio projekto serveriuose lankotės dažniausiai?: Uzas.lt

9. Ar gerai žinote AMX  komandas reikalingas pilnai serverių priežiūrai?: Beabejo seni
10. Kaip suvokiate Prižiūrėtojo pareigas?: cheaterius banint priziureti serveri
11. Ar suprantate, jog prižiūrėtojai(-os) turi vadovautis ne tik taisyklėmis, bet taip pat esančiomis situacijomis, visada bausmę nustatyti pagal pažeidimo rimtumą, būti nei per griežtu(-a), nei per geru(-a)?: Jo suprantu
12. Jūsų SkypeID: Neturiu jei reiks susikursiu :)

13. Ar turite mikrofoną?: Ne, maksimini nesenai sulauziau
14. Parašykite kelis sakinius apie save, aprašydami savo gerąsias ir blogąsias savybes, pomėgius, charakterį: Grieztas esu moku programuot ant c++ ir c# pusiau weeb'as
15. Įrašykite trumpą garso įrašą, kuriame turite paminėti savo vardą, amžių, žaidimo slapyvardį bei papildomą informaciją, kuri pagal jūs būtų naudinga anketos papildymui: 
http://vocaroo.com/ luzes mic

Išrinktiems kandidatams bus padaryta apklausa per skype, raštu ar per pokalbį dar nežinoma.

Prieš pildydami anketą būkite tikri, jog esate pasiruošę būti serverio Prižiūrėtoju. Šios pareigos reikalauja atsakomybės, drausmės, taisyklių suvokimo bei mokėjimo prižiūrėti serverio(-ų) tvarką.

* Pildydami anketą atsakykite į klausimus nuoširdžiai, nes tokie atsakymai dažniausiai yra kur kas tinkamesni negu tie, kurie rašomi "dėl vaizdo".
*Visi atsakymai privalo būti išsamūs.

• Patinka 1

Anketos šablonas:

1. Jūsų žaidimo Slapyvardis/Nick: [PAK] ElectriC
3. Ar esate buvę Serverių Prižiūrėtoju kituose projektuose? ( Taip/Ne - Jeigu TAIP, kiek laiko? Dėl ko buvote išmestas/išėjote? Yes I Was Founder In Lot Of Servers & I Managed My Own Servers Also. In The Servers I Was Founder Are Closed Now.
4. Ar sugebate atskirti žaidėjus naudojančius žaidimą palengvinančias programas nuo paprastų, gerai žaidžiančių žaidėjų?: I Know How To Catch Hackers & If I Will Find Anyone Using Hacks So I Will Ask Him Demo/SS & WarGod Scan Also Because Some Of Hackers Use CFGS.

5. Ar esate naudoję čytus ar kitas pagalbines priemones? Jeigu taip, tai kokias?: Yes I Used Hack In Ro{Y}aL WarLanD Server. That's Why I Have Exp To Catch Hackers But Now I Don't Use Hackers Because It Makes The Game Unfair For Others. 
6. Kiek laiko praleisite Uzas.lt serveriuose per dieną/savaitę?: 7-8 Hours Daily
7. Ar žaidžiate tik šio projekto serveriuose?: I Only Play Uzas.Lt

8. Kokiuose šio projekto serveriuose lankotės dažniausiai?: [Uzas.LT] CSDM +Sentry +LM (FreeVIP)

9. Ar gerai žinote AMX  komandas reikalingas pilnai serverių priežiūrai?: I Know All Commands Of AMXMODX And I Can Help To Fix Server Also Because I Know Scripting At AMXMODX.
10. Kaip suvokiate Prižiūrėtojo pareigas?: Supervisor Is Very Important Role Of The Server. A Supervisor Must Be A Well Knowledge Guy Who Knows Everything About AMXMODX, Admins Commands & Guidance Because If He Will Do Wrong This In Server By FTP/Panel So Server Can Face Crash Or Another Problems.
11. Ar suprantate, jog prižiūrėtojai(-os) turi vadovautis ne tik taisyklėmis, bet taip pat esančiomis situacijomis, visada bausmę nustatyti pagal pažeidimo rimtumą, būti nei per griežtu(-a), nei per geru(-a)?: Yes I Understand I Will Do My Best. If I Doubt On Anyone So I Will Spectate First If It Will Be Confirmed So I Will Ask DEMO/SS/WarGod Scan If He/Her Will Be Hacker So I Will Ban Him/Her.
12. Jūsų SkypeID: PAK ElectriC

13. Ar turite mikrofoną?: Yes 24Hours.
14. Parašykite kelis sakinius apie save, aprašydami savo gerąsias ir blogąsias savybes, pomėgius, charakterį: Hi, Myself Abdul Rehman, I Am Known As [PAK] ElectriC In Counter Strike 1.6, I Am Scriptor At AMXMODX & Worked For Some Private Plugins Also. I Love To Watch Horror & Comedy Movies. My Good Thing Is I Also Take Action According To Situations & With Patience, I Follow All Rules & Also Keep Discipline AndMy Bad Thing Is I Don't Make Much Friends..
15. Įrašykite trumpą garso įrašą, kuriame turite paminėti savo vardą, amžių, žaidimo slapyvardį bei papildomą informaciją, kuri pagal jūs būtų naudinga anketos papildymui: http://vocaroo.com/

• Patinka 2
  • Nepatinka 1

1. Nickname of your game / Nick: [PAK] TiTuS.
                                                                                                                                   2. Your age: 15
3. Have you been a Server Manager in other projects? (Yes / No - If YES, how long? For what have you been thrown out / left?): No Bro i am not ❤️

6. How long do you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day / week ?: Bro i play here both nicks i play here much time 3 nick's  D@RK | KNIGHT,, Stranger ,, [PAK] TiTuS.

9. Do you know the AMX commands well for full server maintenance ?: Yes bro Ofcourse
10. How do you understand the role of the Supervisor ?: Yes,its a role that can control,if you have it,you have to play and talk with players seriously.You have Anti-Ban,You can do everything.You have to manage admins to they dont mistake ❤️
1. Do you understand that supervisors must follow not only the rules but also the existing situations, always set the penalty according to the seriousness of the offense, be neither too rigorous nor too good? Yes i do.
                                                                                                                           12. Your SkypeID: Stranger _

13. Do you have a microphone ?: Yes bro i have
14. Write a few sentences about yourself describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character : Hmm bro My good Are i am seriouscheck anyone as admin i dont abuse my admin powers and CSDM and bro my bad's are i will banneed hacker cheater dont allow cheats on server :D
15. Record a short audio clip that you need to mention your name, age, nickname, and additional information that you would like to add to the questionnaire: 
                                                                                     I Have Phone : phone number is 03142559337 Using zong sim

• Patinka 1
  • Nepatinka 1

1. Your Game Nickname: Beast
2. Your Age: 17
3. Have you been a Server Administrator on other projects? (Yes / No - If YES, for how long? Why were you thrown out / left out?): Yes. Collectively across all servers for about 3-4 years. I stopped playing and asked to be removed.
4. Can you distinguish between players who use game facilitators and ordinary, good-playing players ?: Yes

5. Have you used cheats or other aids? If so, which ones ?: What is not? Practically everything was at that time in 10-11 years
6. How much time will you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day / week ?: I will try every day when there will be more free time after work.
7. Do you only play on the servers of this project ?: Yes

8. Which servers of this project do you visit most often ?: Uzas Sentry

9. Are you familiar with the AMX commands required for full server maintenance ?: Yes
10. How do you perceive the responsibilities of a Supervisor ?: Keeping order is: supervising that privileged players have followed the rules and do not grind crap. Also always be chill and make fun of problems that arise entirely from the air: D. In other words, follow the rules and make sure that others are made and be prikolnam: D.
11. Do you understand that supervisors (s) must follow not only the rules, but also the existing situations, always determine the punishment according to the seriousness of the violation, be neither too severe nor too good ?:
12. Your SkypeID: okmu-zinovas

13. Do you have a microphone ?: Yes
14. Write a few sentences about yourself, describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character: A hilarious, prickly pacas who will find how to push out the darkest humor who strain, and chill as fuck.
15. Record a short audio recording in which you must mention your name, age, nickname for the game and additional information that you think would be useful to complete the form: http://vocaroo.com/ https://voca.ro/1lETar0DyL21

• Patinka 1
  • Nepatinka 2

1. Your Game Nickname: beast
2. Your Age: 17

3. Have you been a Server Administrator on other projects? (Yes / No - If YES, for how long? Why were you thrown out / left out?): Yes. Collectively across all servers for about 3-4 years. I stopped playing and

asked to be removed.

4. Can you distinguish between players who use game facilitators and ordinary, good-playing players ?: YES :D

5. Have you used cheats or other aids? If so, which ones ?: What is not? Practically everything was at that time in 10-11 years
6. How much time will you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day / week ?: I will try every day when there will be more free time after work.
7. Do you only play on the servers of this project ?:YES 

8. Which servers of this project do you visit most often ?: UZAS.LT

9. Are you familiar with the AMX commands required for full server maintenance ?: YES
10. How do you perceive the responsibilities of a Supervisor ?: Keeping order is: supervising that privileged players have followed the rules and do not grind crap. Also always be chill and make fun of problems that arise entirely from the air: D. In other words, follow the rules and make sure that others are made and be prikolnam: D.
11. Do you understand that supervisors (s) must follow not only the rules, but also the existing situations, always determine the punishment according to the seriousness of the violation, be neither too severe nor too good ?:
12. Your SkypeID: Beast _

13. Do you have a microphone ?: YES😎
14. Write a few sentences about yourself, describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character: A hilarious, prickly pacas who will find how to push out the darkest humor who strain, and chill as fuck.15. Record a short audio recording in which you must mention your name, age, nickname for the game and additional information that you think would be useful to complete the form:  I DONT WANT TO SHARE 😶

• Patinka 2

1. Nickname of your game / Nick: [PAK] TiTuS.
                                                                                                                                             2. Your age: 15
3. Have you been a Server Manager in other projects? (Yes / No - If YES, how long? For what have you been thrown out / left?): No Bro i am not ❤️
4. Are you able to distinguish players who use game-based games from simple, well-playing players ?:No bro i am not

6. How long do you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day / week ?: Bro i play here both nicks i play here much time 3 nick's  D@RK | KNIGHT,, Stranger ,, [PAK] TiTuS.

8. Which servers on this project do you visit most often ?: CSDM

9. Do you know the AMX commands well for full server maintenance ?: Yeah. Bro Ofcource
10. How do you understand the role of the Supervisor ?: Yes,its a role that can control,if you have it,you have to play and talk with players seriously.You have Anti-Ban,You can do everything.You have to manage admins to they dont mistake ❤️
                                                                                                                                12.   Your SkypeIDStranger _

13. Do you have a microphone ?: Yeah. Bro i have

14. Write a few sentences about yourself describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character : Hmm bro My good Are i am seriouscheck anyone as admin i dont abuse my admin powers and CSDM and bro my bad's are i will banneed hacker cheater dont allow cheats on server :D
15. Record a short audio clip that you need to mention your name, age, nickname, and additional information that you would like to add to the questionnaire: https://voca.ro/19aal037ssWu
               I Have Phone : phone number is 03142559337 Using zong sim

• Patinka 3
  • Nepatinka 1

52 minutes ago, KuRvE said:

3. Have you been a Server Administrator on other projects? (Yes / No - If YES, for how long? Why were you thrown out / left out?): Yes. Collectively across all servers for about 3-4 years. I stopped playing and

asked to be removed.

4. Can you distinguish between players who use game facilitators and ordinary, good-playing players ?: YES :D

9. Are you familiar with the AMX commands required for full server maintenance ?: YES

14. Write a few sentences about yourself, describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character: A hilarious, prickly pacas who will find how to push out the darkest humor who strain, and chill as fuck.15. Record a short audio recording in which you must mention your name, age, nickname for the game and additional information that you think would be useful to complete the form:  I DONT WANT TO SHARE 😶

KuRvE U Copied Post Of BuildArt

I Translate The Post Of BuildArt And Checked Ur Post Ur Answers Are Same As BuildArt.

• Patinka 1

1 hour ago, KuRvE said:

asked to be removed.

You do realise that coying my post will result in literly kicking you out of the trials?

• Patinka 2

1. Your Game Nickname: Block
2. Your Age:17 
3. Have you been a Server Administrator on other projects? (Yes / No - If YES, for how long? Why were you discarded / exited?) : I left myself due to lack? of time
4. Are you able to distinguish players who use game facilitators from ordinary, good-playing players ?:Yes :)
5. Have you used cheats or other aids? If so, which ones ?: Yes i use onley bhop hack in another server
6. How much time do you spend on Jailas.lt servers per day / week ?:i am playing some time jailas.lt when i free.
7. Do you play only on the servers of this project ?: Yes :)
8. Which servers of this project do you visit most often ?:Uzas.lt
9.Are you familiar with AMX commands required for full server maintenance ?:Yes :)
10. How do you understand the role of a Supervisor ?:maintenance
11. Do you understand that supervisors (s) must follow not only the rules but also the existing situations, always determine the punishment according to the seriousness of the violation; neither too strict nor too good ?:Yes :)
12. Your contacts (Skype, Discord):Block#2607 , Beast _
13. Do you have a microphone ?:Yes :)
14. Write a few sentences about yourself, describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies , character:Hmm bro My good Are i am seriouscheck anyone as admin i dont abuse my admin powers...and CSDM and bro-my bad's are i will banneed hacker cheater dont allow cheats on server :P
15.Record a short audio clip in which you should mention your name, age, game nickname, and additional information that you think would be helpful to complete the form: https://voca.ro/1hmln58CZwqp

• Patinka 3

1. Jūsų žaidimo slapyvardis / slapyvardis: [V3S] D3ATH K! LL3R
2. Jūsų amžius: 17
3. Ar buvote serverio administratorius kituose projektuose? (Taip / Ne - jei TAIP, kiek laiko? Kodėl jus išmetė / išėjo?): Taip šiame serveryje 4 mėnesius, manau, tada buvau neaktyvus ir nežaidžiau, bet dabar žaidžiu aktyviai
4. Ar galite atskirti žaidėjus, kurie naudoja žaidimų vedėjus, nuo paprastų, gerai žaidžiančių žaidėjų: taip, bet tai žinoma

5. Ar naudojatės apgaulėmis ar kitomis pagalbinėmis priemonėmis? Jei taip, kokie?: Ne
6. Kiek laiko praleisite Uzas.lt serveriuose per dieną / savaitę?: Aš groju kasdien 2-4 valandas
7. Ar žaidi tik šio projekto serveriuose?: Taip

8. Kuriuose šio projekto serveriuose lankotės dažniausiai?: Tik šiame serveryje

9. Ar esate susipažinę su AMX komandomis, reikalingomis visiškam serverio palaikymui?: Taip
10. Kaip jaučiatės būdamas globėju: aš padėsiu žmonėms, žaidžiantiems serveryje, ir jei kas nors naudos pagalbines priemones, apgaudinėsiu, aš juos uždrausiu ir kartais man bus smagu, bet dažniausiai aš stebėsiu tuos apgavikus
11. Ar suprantate, kad prižiūrėtojai turi laikytis ne tik taisyklių, bet ir esamų situacijų, kad nustatytų bausmę pagal pažeidimo sunkumą, kad ji nebūtų nei per griežta, nei per gera?: Taip
12. Jūsų „SkypeID“: i Dont have a skype id but i have facebook by name tahamajid and also i am in the uzas discord server where anyone can contact me

13. Ar turite mikrofoną?: Ne
14. Parašykite keletą sakinių apie save, apibūdindami savo gerąsias ir blogąsias savybes, pomėgius, charakterį: gyvenu Pakistane, karachi + esu labai paslaugus žmogus ir dažniausiai skiriu laiko žaidimams kompiuteriu ir kartais pralinksminu draugai, šeima ir kt.
15. Įrašykite trumpą garso įrašą, kuriame turėtumėte nurodyti savo vardą, amžių, žaidimo slapyvardį ir papildomą informaciją, kuri, jūsų manymu, būtų naudinga užpildant formą: http://vocaroo.com/: neturiu mikrofono, bet i sakau tiesą, man 17 metų

• Patinka 4

Anketos šablonas:

1. Jūsų žaidimo Slapyvardis/Nick: Belekas
2. Jūsų amžius: 22
3. Ar esate buvę Serverių Prižiūrėtoju kituose projektuose? ( Taip/Ne - Jeigu TAIP, kiek laiko? Dėl ko buvote išmestas/išėjote? esu, įšėjau nes buvo atsibodęs žaidimas, bet dabar, konkrečiai uzas.lt csdm serveris yra įdomus laisvesnio laiko praleidimui ir nėra galimybės nubausti buggerius ir panašiai, su pareigom, būtų galimybė pagerinti žaidimo kokybę tiek sau, tiek kitiems
4. Ar sugebate atskirti žaidėjus naudojančius žaidimą palengvinančias programas nuo paprastų, gerai žaidžiančių žaidėjų?:Taip

5. Ar esate naudoję čytus ar kitas pagalbines priemones? Jeigu taip, tai kokias?: Taip, wh.aim,speedhack ir panašiai :D  
6. Kiek laiko praleisite Uzas.lt serveriuose per dieną/savaitę?: Negaliu konkrečiai pasakyti, priklauso nuo užimtumo, bet manau sugebėsiu atitikti bent minimalius reikalavimus, su kuriais esu susipažines, juo labiau uzo forumas nėra toks aktyvus. Bet nesakau, kad jie tikrai bus minimalūs :P
7. Ar žaidžiate tik šio projekto serveriuose?:  Taip, tik šio.

8. Kokiuose šio projekto serveriuose lankotės dažniausiai?:CSDM

9. Ar gerai žinote AMX  komandas reikalingas pilnai serverių priežiūrai?: Taip.
10. Kaip suvokiate Prižiūrėtojo pareigas?:Kadangi cs1,6 nebėra toks gyvas, kaip seniau, tai manau svarbiausia, nebūti griežtam, neišbaidyti žaidėjų, nepulti baninti, jei yra galimybė panaudoti kitas amxmodmenu komandas (nekalbu apie cytus) o apie pagalbą naujokams ir panašiai tai ir taip suprantam :D
11. Ar suprantate, jog prižiūrėtojai(-os) turi vadovautis ne tik taisyklėmis, bet taip pat esančiomis situacijomis, visada bausmę nustatyti pagal pažeidimo rimtumą, būti nei per griežtu(-a), nei per geru(-a)?: taip suprantu, esu turėjęs tokių situacijų kitame projekte ;D ir apie tai ilgai diskutavęs  :D
12. Jūsų SkypeID: turit

13. Ar turite mikrofoną?:taip
14. Parašykite kelis sakinius apie save, aprašydami savo gerąsias ir blogąsias savybes, pomėgius, charakterį: apie savo savybes tai ne man spresti :D, o pomėgiai tai skardinimas :DD, sporto salė.

Išrinktiems kandidatams bus padaryta apklausa per skype, raštu ar per pokalbį dar nežinoma.

Prieš pildydami anketą būkite tikri, jog esate pasiruošę būti serverio Prižiūrėtoju. Šios pareigos reikalauja atsakomybės, drausmės, taisyklių suvokimo bei mokėjimo prižiūrėti serverio(-ų) tvarką.

* Pildydami anketą atsakykite į klausimus nuoširdžiai, nes tokie atsakymai dažniausiai yra kur kas tinkamesni negu tie, kurie rašomi "dėl vaizdo".
*Visi atsakymai privalo būti išsamūs.

Pridedu: Apklausoje dalyvaus tikrai ne kiekvienas atrankos dalyvis. Į apklausą pateks tik keli kandidatai, kurie turės galimybę tapti serverių Prižiūrėtojais.

Taip pat norėčiau paminėti, kad prižiūrėtojai bus renkami ne vienam ar dviem serveriam, todėl, kuo daugiau kandidatų 8 punkte nurodys tuos pačius serverius - tuo sunkiau jiems bus pasiekti prižiūrėtojo statusą.

Anketas pildyti šioje temoje!

•  

1. Jūsų žaidimo Slapyvardis/Nick:  fnatic# Probleminis*
2. Jūsų amžius:  16
3. Ar esate buvę Serverių Prižiūrėtoju kituose projektuose? ( Taip/Ne - Jeigu TAIP, kiek laiko? Dėl ko buvote išmestas/išėjote? Esu buvęs šiame projekte prieš 5 metus serverio prižiūrėtoju. Dar kai buvo csdm, public ir kiti serveriai, taip pat Deathrunas buvo žymiai aktyvesnis. Prabuvau prižiūrėtoju 5 mėnesius ir teko išeiti dėl prasto aktyvumo, galbūt atrodys kad pirma kart mane matote, nes per tiek laiko tikrai nauju žaidėju bei administracijos turėtu būti prisirinke. Tai gal šis nickas primins kažkiek KiLLerX*VodKa 😞
4. Ar sugebate atskirti žaidėjus naudojančius žaidimą palengvinančias programas nuo paprastų, gerai žaidžiančių žaidėjų?: 
Žinoma, nėra sunku. Na nebent prasižaide deathruneriai ir strafe hackeriai biškuti sunkiai gaudos.

5. Ar esate naudoję čytus ar kitas pagalbines priemones? Jeigu taip, tai kokias?:  Švariai žaidžiu, palengvinimai nedomina.
6. Kiek laiko praleisite Uzas.lt serveriuose per dieną/savaitę?:  Po pertraukos grįžau pas jus į projektą, ankščiau pražaisdavau kiaura parą, o dabar 5-6h pražaidžiu.
7. Ar žaidžiate tik šio projekto serveriuose?:  Tiek šio tiek  (nenoriu reklamuot)

8. Kokiuose šio projekto serveriuose lankotės dažniausiai?:  Deathrun.

9. Ar gerai žinote AMX  komandas reikalingas pilnai serverių priežiūrai?: Taip, puikiai.
10. Kaip suvokiate Prižiūrėtojo pareigas?:  Prižiūrint tiek Administracijos tiek Žaidėju veiklas. Gaudant žaidėjus su palengvinančiomis programomis (Cheats)
11. Ar suprantate, jog prižiūrėtojai(-os) turi vadovautis ne tik taisyklėmis, bet taip pat esančiomis situacijomis, visada bausmę nustatyti pagal pažeidimo rimtumą, būti nei per griežtu(-a), nei per geru(-a)?: Puikiai suprantamas dalykas.
12. Jūsų SkypeID: J. Galante

13. Ar turite mikrofoną?: taip
14. Parašykite kelis sakinius apie save, aprašydami savo gerąsias ir blogąsias savybes, pomėgius, charakterį: Na tai ką  mano vardas Aivaras man yra 18 metų, gyvenu Utenoje. Esu gan linksmas žmogus, kai reikia rimtas. Atsakau už savo veiksmus ir pažadus. Mėgstu keliauti bei pramogauti su draugais. Blogosios savybes apie mane tai yra jog esu per daug griežtas.  
15. Įrašykite trumpą garso įrašą, kuriame turite paminėti savo vardą, amžių, žaidimo slapyvardį bei papildomą informaciją, kuri pagal jūs būtų naudinga anketos papildymui: http://vocaroo.com/   https://voca.ro/1iQYd0RdoGjD 

1. Your Game Nickname / Nick: Zoya
2. Your Age: 18
3. Have you been a Server Administrator on other projects? (Yes / No - If YES, for how long? Why were you discarded / exited?):i am Adminstrator on my server
4. Are you able to distinguish players who use game facilitators from ordinary, well-playing players ?:Yes, it’s easy to distinguish just by watching how a player plays.

5. Have you used cheats or other aids? If so, which ones ?: only cfg ...but i want to play mor then best thats i leave it
6. How much time will you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day / week ?: maybe 8 or 9 months.
7. Do you play only on the servers of this project ?: i am playing deathmatch server...but I want to spend more time here.

8. Which servers of this project do you visit most often ?:uzas CSDM.

9. Are you familiar with the AMX commands required for full server maintenance ?:yes i know amx commands not all but i know main all.
10. How do you understand the role of the Supervisor ?:
11. Do you understand that supervisors (s) must follow not only the rules but also the existing situations, always punishing according to the seriousness of the violation , be too strict or too good ?:I understand
12. Your SkypeID:amkez _

13. Do you have a microphone ?:no
14. Write a few sentences about yourself, describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character:when anyone want vip , s vip on server i a buying for it Because everyone's heart wants, i know this moment wehn we want some thing and we get it.
15. Write a short audio recording in which you have to mention your name, age, game nickname and additional information that you think would be useful to complete the questionnaire:i dont have a mic.

• Patinka 3
  • Nepatinka 1

1. Your Game Nickname / Nick: GtS` - `Foxie`
3. Have you been a Server Administrator in other projects? (Yes / No - If YES, for how long? Why were you thrown out / left out?):  Nah.
4. Are you able to distinguish players who use game facilitators from ordinary, good-playing players ?: well sure yes.

5. Have you used cheats or other aids? If so, which ones ?: Aimbot at  the first time joining uzas ;D
6. How much time will you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day / week ?: around 4 hours in a day and totally 30hours in a week.
7. Do you only play on the servers of this project ?: Ye,and jailas basebuilder sometimes

8. Which servers of this project do you visit most often ?: CSDM.

9. Are you familiar with the AMX commands required for full server maintenance ?: Yes.
10. How do you perceive the duties of a Supervisor ?: a supervisor must be mature enough to talk to players who join the server.tell em how to play.Punish admin  who misuse their powers on innocent players and have eyes on other admins. a supervisor must have a good behaviour with people and i guess i kinda deserve to be a supervisor to help the server.Well being the first supervisor who doesnt know lithuanian is cool ;D
11. Do you understand that supervisors (s) must follow not only the rules, but also the existing situations, always determine the punishment according to the seriousness of the violation, be neither too severe nor too good ?: Yes ofc.
12. Your SkypeID:  GoToSleep (63)

13. Do you have a microphone ?: Yes i do.
14. Write a few sentences about yourself, describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character: well,im 17 yo,ive been playing in uzas  for years.i know that i was a kid and my behaviour was weird ugh xd.i guess immature enough to have a chance to Help  founders as a supervisor.
15. Record a short audio recording in which you must mention your name, age, game nickname, and any additional information that you think would be helpful to complete the form: 

Redaguota nario -Foxie
  • Nepatinka 1

1. Jūsų žaidimo Slapyvardis/Nick: Makaras*
2. Jūsų amžius: 23m
3. Ar esate buvę Serverių Prižiūrėtoju kituose projektuose? ( Taip/Ne - Jeigu TAIP, kiek laiko? Dėl ko buvote išmestas/išėjote: Įšėjau pats nes gime dukra tai ir buvau padares pertrauka.

4. Ar sugebate atskirti žaidėjus naudojančius žaidimą palengvinančias programas nuo paprastų, gerai žaidžiančių žaidėjų?: Žinoma.

5. Ar esate naudoję čytus ar kitas pagalbines priemones? Jeigu taip, tai kokias?: Nenaudoju nes visa laika naudoju stream.
6. Kiek laiko praleisite Uzas.lt serveriuose per dieną/savaitę?:  2-4 kartus per savaite nes darbas man trijom pamainom.
7. Ar žaidžiate tik šio projekto serveriuose?: Žaidžiu ir Jailas.lt projekte.

8. Kokiuose šio projekto serveriuose lankotės dažniausiai?: CSDM sentry+gun.

9. Ar gerai žinote AMX  komandas reikalingas pilnai serverių priežiūrai?: Taip visas.
10. Kaip suvokiate Prižiūrėtojo pareigas?: Jos yra labai svarbios ir reikalingas aktyvumas bei pagalba žaidėjams.
11. Ar suprantate, jog prižiūrėtojai(-os) turi vadovautis ne tik taisyklėmis, bet taip pat esančiomis situacijomis, visada bausmę nustatyti pagal pažeidimo rimtumą, būti nei per griežtu(-a), nei per geru(-a)?: Taip Puikiai žinau esu išbuves 2 metus prižiurėtoju tai pilnai suprantu teises ir pareigas.
12. Jūsų SkypeID: Kentas1444

13. Ar turite mikrofoną?: Žinoma
14. Parašykite kelis sakinius apie save, aprašydami savo gerąsias ir blogąsias savybes, pomėgius, charakterį: Mano geros savybės: Esu draugiškas, daug bendraujantis, megstantis humoro jausmą, esu gerbiantis kitus žmones aišku jai jie gerbia mane, padedantis ispresti bėdas bei rūpesčius. O blogos savybės yra tokios: esu pavydus.
15. Įrašykite trumpą garso įrašą, kuriame turite paminėti savo vardą, amžių, žaidimo slapyvardį bei papildomą informaciją, kuri pagal jūs būtų naudinga anketos papildymui:    Kalbu serveryje.

Svečias