Sign in to follow this  
Айнсфорд

New rule.

1. Jūsų žaidimo Slapyvardis/Nick: FINGAL
2. Kam skirtas pasiūlymas?[Svetainei/serveriams]: serveriams
3. Jūsų pasiūlymas: need to would rules server add, if asked demo and not watched his disable privileges on 3 days for the first time for the second and forth forever, and if watched let writes is guilty he or not, if is guilty let will tell where this manifests itself on demo and that precisely he violated
4. Kuo tai bus naudinga projektui?: this will help reduce the number of undeserved bans when administrators ask for demos from players just to get rid of these players, but they often don't watch the demos and do it again and again

• Patinka 1
  • Nepatinka 1

About what you talking is called Free Ban. We have this rule and punishments for it. Just nobody reporting "bad guys". Not getting any evidence or so. As far as I can remember, most of reports when someone reported somebody finished with punishment. So before writing useless information to chat, better put your demo where is something about somebody who did anything what is against rules or make screen shot using CTRL+PRSCR, then make new topic and that's it. Would be lots of better then writing useless stuff in chat. 

4 hours ago, osama said:

About what you talking is called Free Ban. We have this rule and punishments for it. Just nobody reporting "bad guys". Not getting any evidence or so. As far as I can remember, most of reports when someone reported somebody finished with punishment. So before writing useless information to chat, better put your demo where is something about somebody who did anything what is against rules or make screen shot using CTRL+PRSCR, then make new topic and that's it. Would be lots of better then writing useless stuff in chat.

before you came here there were administrators who banned me every day, so I wrote this rule, no one punished them for it, but now when you started to punish them for it, they stopped doing it