Sign in to follow this  
caLypso 1.g

Unban caLypso 1.g

Nick : caLypso 1.g

[AMXBans] =============================================== 
[AMXBans] Tave uzbanino is sito serverio adminas Osama_. 
[AMXBans] Tu esi uzbanintas amzinai. 
[AMXBans] Uzbanintas slapyvardis : caLypso 1.g 
[AMXBans] Priezastis : ' ip change ' 
[AMXBans] Tu gali apskusti savo bana @ www.uzas.lt/forumas 
[AMXBans] Tavo SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 1248670515 ' 
[AMXBans] Tavo IP : ' 27.255.5.105 ' 
[AMXBans] =======================================

Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO.dem

@osama If i was changing ip, why wouldn't I join now. Stenas LT is my friend, he was teaching me how to, I successfully learnt today how to post a demo but forgot to post, and I got a different cs its name is cs1.6 LongHorn PRO. Please unban! You can clearly see that I cant speak language of this website, its difficult for me to understand. I posted the demo you can see in that I don't have any hacks and about that IP changer I don't know if it is with my cs or not, you can try download it and see if it comes same or not, the reason I downloaded this cs was my fps and I cant download non steam cause my brother uses cs steam and he doesn't let me play in that.

And If I know how to change IP I would have joined now!!!!! and the guy you said banned me admin zazas write the reason in different language, I DONT KNOW THAT LANGUAGE!

OK, Your ip's that you might changed is suspicious for me, maybe there was kind of mistake in any system. Ok. This time you are unbanned. BUT NEXT TIME, IF ADMIN WILL ASK YOU FOR A DEMO, UPLOAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BECOUSE UNBAN YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MORE.

Svečias