Sign in to follow this  
osama

Electric

Sukčių reportavimo anketos Forma:

1. Jūsų Slapyvardis žaidime: Osama_
2. Nusižengusio žaidėjo Slapyvardis: PAK Electric
3. SS/Demo Įrodymai[BŪTINA]: Ikelsiu foto ir paaiskinsiu
4. Kurioje DEMO dalyje privilegijuotas žaidėjas nusižengė?(Pradžioje/viduryje/pabaigoje): 
5. Privilegijuoto žaidėjo nusižengimas, paaiškinimas, kaip kas įvyko: We were playing in cs_italy, I was in spec, was specting everybody, but electric looked for me suspicious becouse he was shooting with no recoil. I asked him to do wargods scan. "In your administrator form you told that you know what is wargods and you dont have any problem if you need to do it", you said you will download it, you did scan and wargods found sript injector, then you turned off it and rescaned it again, but system already shows what you did.

- Pildant sukčių reportavimo anketą draudžiama vartoti keiksmažodžius/įžeidimus.
- Reportavimo anketas rašyti ATSKIROJE/NAUJOJE temoje!
- Anketos be SS/Demo įrodymų bus ATMESTOS.
- Už priviliegijuoto asmens reportavimą jūs gaunate VIP 5 dienoms.(Jeigu buvo padarytas rimtas nusižengimas kaip Mass Free Banai, free kick ar pnš.)
- Pašaliniai pranešimai bus trinami ir už juos gausite įspėjimą!

I Dont Off Wh And I Dont Use Any Cheats And I Had Full Dmg Thats Why I Was Giving Money To Players Becuz I Dont Need It And I Used Cheats In Another Server 1 Month Ago But I Forgot To Renistall My Cs becuz I Was Scared That If I Renistall So My Lvl Reset When I Scanned So I Saw My Scan Wrong So I Renistall My Cs Then I Scanned Im Sorry That I Have To Renistall My Cs When I Left A Server Where I Used Cheats So It's My Mistake But I Deleted Cheats 1 Month Ago But I Forgot That It's In My CS And My Cs Is Wrong So Now It's Ur So I Cant Do Nothing I Just Lost My Money For My 1 Mistake So Im Sorry Again If U Want To Unban me So Please And I Told U My Story In PM And Here Also.

Time Stamp Detection before
cs.png [PAK] ElectriC pk.png1*0.1*8.1*3.21* Found Riscript Injector (Forensics) 16.07.2020
22:39:26
Yes
cs.png TSM - Mr.Pro pk.png1*0.1*8.1*9.1*4 Found Riscript Injector (Forensics) 26.06.2020
03:20:40
Yes

This is a month ago ???  When I asked you to do wargode you did it, but it catched you, then you turned off or deleted or whatever you done and rescaned, then you sent it to me.

What are "Forensics" detections?

Answer: "Forensics" detections say if the player has run some cheat in the last few hours and that the file was still found on the disk during the scan. Detections of type "Found" + "Forensics" say that the player has run some cheat recently and the file was not found during the scan (perhaps from the fact that the player deleted that file) or the fact that the player has run cheat recently (more than 24 hours) and the file is still present on the disk.

Žaidėjų taisyklės, galiojančios visiems žaidėjams be išimties:

1.1. Griežtai draudžiama naudoti žaidimą palengvinančias priemones(čytus,  neleistinus alias, cfg). [Amžinas Ban]

Player rules in force for all players without exception:

1.1. It is strictly forbidden to use game-facilitaters (czyt, unauthorized alias, cfg). [Eternal Ban]

Brooo I Said I Scanned And When I Check It I Saw  It's Wrong So I Rescanned And Name TSM - Mr.pro Not Mine My Brother Scanned And PAK ElectriC Is Mine And It Was Wrong I Used Cheats 1 Month Ago But I Didnt To Renistall My Cs And Download My New Cs Becuz I Was Scared That I Will Lost my Rank So I Was Thinking That When Top15 Reset So I Will Do And I Forgot Renistall Cs When I Left IlegalZone Server But It's Ur So I Cant Do Nothing .

You was shooting with no recoil at all, thats why I asked you to do wargod ;) And I was right  

As I Said I Don't Have Explanation That I'm Not Using No Recoil Hack.

I Used Hacks In Another 1 Month Before + My CS Was 1 Month Old & The Hack Was Still In Folder Because I Forgot To Delete That Hack (But I Didn't Used & In Case I Use Hack My CS Get Crashes).

FINAL DECISION:

You have Mega Admin 13days left, so from now you are Admin for same 13 days + you are getting 3days ban for cheats. If somebody will catch you playing in these 3 days in server, ban will be for ever. 

Redaguota nario osama
Keiciau nuomone

Svečias