Sign in to follow this  
BenLaDen

Free ban player!!

Sukčių(cheat) reportavimo Forma:

1. Jūsų Slapyvardis žaidime:
BenLaDen
2. Nusižengusio žaidėjo Slapyvardis:  Steven Zhang:) 
3. SS/Demo Įrodymai:   -

4. Kurioje DEMO dalyje žaidėjas nusižengė?(Pradžioje/viduryje/pabaigoje):  -
5. Kokią pagalbinę programą naudojo nusižengęs žaidėjas?[Nebūtina]:   
i want talk about Agron. When he was Admin he ban Steven idk why!! and he got report from Aru + Steven And he was punished (His Admin removed) .. but Steven He wants revenge . Every time he gave him free ban when Agron join server. 
and when i asked steven to stop ban agron for nothing he said no i want f** Agron  .. I told him what is reason !! He said I want to F** Agron !!
Agron He dont speak English and he dont know the rules ... It's not good to make the same mistake Steven!!

@osama I think he should be given a chance as normal player
6. Jeigu žaidėjas turėjo kokią nors paslaugą, ar pageidaujate ją turėti?[TAIP/NE]:  ne

@osama Sorry, I lost Demo and SS :(  But I will upload good proof soon

I spoke with Pak Aru ... I asked him why you Ban Agron evry time what the reason !!! he said when Agron was admin he gave me  2  free ban .. And now I'm also ban him

I asked him to give Agron a chance after he Removed from admin list and no need to ban him again ... Aru said ok np

but Steven he Said no And i want F*** Agron and he said go report me !!!

Here some proofs when steven and Aru banned Agron for Change nick and Demo/Ss after his Admin Removed

tbFznjb.png
Agron he change his name becaouse steven all time he give free ban and Kick to Agron when he join server

@LM10 look, there was a lot of people who can't speak in English, but they were using google translate, somehow we can understand each other, but when someone can't even register to uzas.lt forum and try to do it then sorry, but problem has him, not us. By the way, he was admin, so how can he check somebodys demo if he is not registered here... And I don't think he really cares about it.

So you can gather all the information about existing admins, but about Agron, we cannot give him a try. 

To help someone, we need to see a signs of wanting to be helped. 

• Patinka 1