Sign in to follow this  
BenLaDen

Cheater Stole password of Admin (Report)

Sukčių(cheat) reportavimo Forma:

1. Jūsų Slapyvardis žaidime: 
BenLaDen
2. Nusižengusio žaidėjo Slapyvardis:  WAqas stole password Admin from WAJDAN
3. SS/Demo Įrodymai:   https://imgur.com/a/y079ikv  +  https://imgur.com/a/rtRwszD

4. Kurioje DEMO dalyje žaidėjas nusižengė?(Pradžioje/viduryje/pabaigoje):  -
5. Kokią pagalbinę programą naudojo nusižengęs žaidėjas?[Nebūtina]:    

Wajdan told me WAqas deceived him on fb .. He asked him to write code on his console (setinfo)

and Take a picture of his console and send it to him .. Now this cheater WAqas knows PW ADMIN of Wijdan

He entered the server with his admin and he copy his steamid ( by steamid changer ) and  he change his name to Raminta and gave free ban to AURA and other players .

@osama   pls If you can change pw admin of wajdan and send it to him or  remove his admin :/ 

thank you 

6. Jeigu žaidėjas turėjo kokią nors paslaugą, ar pageidaujate ją turėti?[TAIP/NE]:  ne

• Patinka 2

first why wajdan dont writing this topic and seckond you can change your admin password by doing those steps 1.image.thumb.png.f7d2037b3ce1ca330c4fc3b3c68800d2.png

2.image.thumb.png.3d52abe1e1605f2072a984862aa800b5.png

3.image.thumb.png.e21ff779b408975fdb870df2ee5a3e3f.png

• Patinka 1

@vkz He got free admin by top 3 in last month.. he don't bought it... and I asked him to make topic in forum ..

but He told me, forum is difficult. Because it is only in LT language

JrFct6s.png

8 hours ago, vkz said:

first why wajdan dont writing this topic and seckond you can change your admin password by doing those steps 1.

1 hour ago, LM10 said:

@vkz He got free admin by top 3 in last month.. he don't bought it... and I asked him to make topic in forum ..

JrFct6s.png

yea im understand that but in like that menu for admin you wana  choice lang to the en  soo its easyer to players from another countries  you need only press on Paslaugos then on en flag  and next time when he's get admin its get on that sistem noney soo its like easyer 

1 hour ago, LM10 said:

JrFct6s.png

yea im understand that but in like that menu for admin you wana  choice lang to the en  soo its easyer to players from another countries  you need only press on Paslaugos then on en flag  and next time when he's get admin its get on that sistem noney soo its like easyer 

5 hours ago, wajdan said:

i am back and i have secured my ADMIN! :)

no your Admin its not secured ... just now i saw WAqas playing on server  with your name and steam idk if you are sharing your PW admin with this cheater or some thing

@osama 

@wajdan 😁😁 sharing pw with cheaters, they broke the rules and you are banned now 😂💔 I believe you will loose your admin now 😉😢

@Scott Paziurek kaip prisizaide su _pw dalinimais 😁

• Patinka 1

On 7/31/2020 at 7:59 AM, LM10 said:

no your Admin its not secured ... just now i saw WAqas playing on server  with your name and steam idk if you are sharing your PW admin with this cheater or some thing

@osama 

Now i have secured My all Accounts! he had my Discord and Gmail PASS , IDK how! but now i have secured my accounts! but i am banned :(