Sign in to follow this  
BenLaDen

again he is back and still using bots at night (Admin cheater)

Sukčių(cheat) reportavimo Forma:

1. Jūsų Slapyvardis žaidime: 
BenLaDen
2. Nusižengusio žaidėjo Slapyvardis:  KuRvE.  (WAqas Cheater 13 old years kid)
3. SS/Demo Įrodymai:    Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO  +  https://imgur.com/a/emwZcUX

4. Kurioje DEMO dalyje žaidėjas nusižengė?(Pradžioje/viduryje/pabaigoje):  demo small 
5. Kokią pagalbinę programą naudojo nusižengęs žaidėjas?[Nebūtina]:    

this cheater KuRvE.  (WAqas Cheater) came again and still using bots at night to up his rank ... i asked him you still use bots!! ? .. he said any one can use bots .. 

After I report him .. today he bought admin  -_- He thinks after bought admin no one will punish him!!

he using program xfakeplayer .. to make jail after make jail he add bots for up his rank  .. this program when someone use it server will get big lag and Banned from Gametracker ..

also he gave free ban to 2  players

@osama  @vkz  @𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓼  @Swoloc  I suggest. removing spawns at night in map de_dust2 .. because many players making jail in ct or t base  . Players get bored and leave the server when they can't move

6. Jeigu žaidėjas turėjo kokią nors paslaugą, ar pageidaujate ją turėti?[TAIP/NE]:  ne

• Patinka 1

@[PAK] ElectriC @LM10 people like he is eating and living from you attention they like when you write comments and complaining all the time. All what you need to do is ignore them. Chat with them should look like:

Kurve: hey electric

Electric:

Kurve: your family xxxxx

Electric: /mute 1.Kurve.

Few days like this and he will be gone. 

If he writes you in PM don't write anything back. IGNORE. If you are not ignoring people like him, then you need to work with your ego.