Aynsford_95

Rating

1. Jūsų žaidimo Slapyvardis/Nick:  Aynsford_95
2. Kam skirtas pasiūlymas?[Svetainei/serveriams]: serveriams
3. Jūsų pasiūlymas: I propose to slightly change the conditions for participation in the rating so that players with privileges do not participate in the drawing of privileges, such players have a big advantage, and they win again and again if you do as I offer you privileges cannot be obtained twice in a row for free
4. Kuo tai bus naudinga projektui?: this will add a little more sense to participate in the ranking, because now players with privileges always win, ordinary players cannot get top places

• Patinka 1
  • Nepatinka 1

@Aynsford_95 since your a high level player you can easily climb the ranks but you cant because your having the dynamic ip change you should save everything on your steam id on uzas type /save then do steam id....some and most of the top 15 and top 30s don't even have admin privileges and they still can climb the ranks...so to win is basically camp with your sentry avoid deaths,be high level lvl 15-30 (being a high lvl gives you damage and more health) OR jail players they always jail players on the maps that spawn in 1 place for example de_dustzero i suggest the spawns on the other maps must be scattered so jailing can be avoided or fix it OR just remove those maps...and add newer ones 

• Patinka 1
  • Nepatinka 1

13 hours ago, noax said:

@Aynsford_95 since your a high level player you can easily climb the ranks but you cant because your having the dynamic ip change you should save everything on your steam id on uzas type /save then do steam id....some and most of the top 15 and top 30s don't even have admin privileges and they still can climb the ranks...so to win is basically camp with your sentry avoid deaths,be high level lvl 15-30 (being a high lvl gives you damage and more health) OR jail players they always jail players on the maps that spawn in 1 place for example de_dustzero i suggest the spawns on the other maps must be scattered so jailing can be avoided or fix it OR just remove those maps...and add newer ones 

I know that I can make myself a static ip and I know how, but I don’t need it at the moment, no matter what level you have, even if it’s the maximum, it doesn’t give such advantages as privileges, there are always admins in the top and you think it’s because they play better than the rest? no, because they have privileges, this proves once again that it is not fair that players with a huge advantage in the form of their privileges participate in the rating.

13 hours ago, noax said:

NO NEED FOR A LIMIT ON GETTING REWARDS ON RANKS

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 were taken by administrators, do you think this is because they play better than the rest? XD I doubt very much. :D

6 minutes ago, Aynsford_95 said:

1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 were taken by administrators, do you think this is because they play better than the rest? XD I doubt very much. :D

On 8/14/2020 at 11:23 PM, Aynsford_95 said:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 were taken by administrators, do you think this is because they play better than the rest? XD I doubt very much. :D

Still there are possibilities like that, but if u will look from owners view, it is not profitable for him, he has to hold this server and he needs money for that. People buy privilegies on server to have a little more advantage on beginning of the map. Later on it doesn't matter, if u wanna kill enemies that has everything built arround them, use ur head, we have teleport granades. But yeah going back to the topic now. It won't be profitable for owner, because the percentage of people buying privilegies will drop lets say by 40% because there probably still be those who will buy. Non privileged people will be competing for top place which will be taken by people who plays the most and the best and they won't need to buy anything anymore. But then we will have other problem, which is those who won top places last month, their privilegies will end which means, they have taken top places with them and they will keep getting it since they technicaly doesn't have any privilegies and there are lots of way arround that system to still get admin or something and make profit for urself.

8 hours ago, SadLife said:

Все еще есть такие возможности, но если вы посмотрите с точки зрения владельцев, то ему это не выгодно, он должен держать этот сервер, и ему нужны деньги для этого. Люди покупают привилегии на сервере, чтобы иметь немного больше преимуществ в начале карты. Позже это не имеет значения, если вы хотите убивать врагов, у которых все построено вокруг них, используйте свою голову, у нас есть телепортационные гранаты. Но да, возвращаясь к этой теме сейчас. Это не будет выгодно владельцу, потому что процент людей, покупающих привилегии, упадет, скажем, на 40%, потому что, вероятно, все еще будут те, кто будет покупать. Непривилегированные люди будут бороться за первое место, которое займут люди, которые играют больше всех и лучше всех, и им больше не нужно будет ничего покупать. Но тогда у нас будет другая проблема, а именно те, кто занял первые места в прошлом месяце, их привилегии закончатся, а это значит, что они заняли первые места вместе с ними, и они будут продолжать получать их, так как у них технически нет никаких привилегий, и есть много способов обойти эту систему, чтобы все еще получить администратора или что-то еще и получить прибыль для себя.

I don’t think so, they will buy it the same way, but if everything is donated, the players will lose interest in the server, but now it has no meaning at all, since the administration does not consider any applications XD