today, when i joined server (CSDM) so i saw that @[PAK] ElectriC, and SRM was in CT. The Have Made a jail, Full Of Lasers and Machines, So When I try My Best And Kill Them Several TIMES and Then I managed to escape, So @[PAK] ElectriC Blame Me That I am Hacker ETC, and Free VOte ban Me and Telling To all Players that I am A Hacker and Vote Ban Him !!!

Annotation 2020-08-21 102538.png

Listen First Thing We Didnt Plant Lasers On Spawns So Its Not Truth Second Thing S R M Was Hide U Hitted Him Headshot Direct But When I Saw U Was Trying to Escape And U Sucussfull.

Then When I Try To Catch U So Its Happened With Me Also I Had Full Invi And I Was Hide In Full Dark Place And I Saw U Was Gonna Jump And Ur Face On Escaping But U Hitted me HeadShot I Had 18 Hp from 440 HP But I Survived Then I Voteban On U Because U Was Using Aimbot.. For Kill Us. So Dont Lie If U Are Right So Please Upload Ur Demo Of Yesterday DD2...

I Wanna See If I Did Free Voteban So Im Saying To Osama Ban Me For 3 Hours But After His Demo Upload...

@electric where is the proof that i was using aim bot??? and which demo are u talking about? none of the admins ask for demo from Me, So who are you, asking me for Demo !!!!

Shut up u noob bot hacker I said give us wargod and demo also ss don't show cfg and aimbot it just show that player's video render wargod will catch ur hacks,cfg....

If u can't give so stop lieing....

Svečias