Sign in to follow this  
Aynsford_95

VIP menu.

1. Jūsų žaidimo Slapyvardis/Nick:  FINGAL
2. Kam skirtas pasiūlymas?[Svetainei/serveriams]: CSDM
3. Jūsų pasiūlymas: I propose to add a "little" balance between ordinary players and players with privileges to the server, everyone already knows perfectly well that privileges make a big imbalance, they are TOO strong, after changing the map access to the VIP menu opens after 20-30 seconds, and the players with privileges run with almost full basic pumping from the very beginning of the game, and after death it does not disappear, and naturally they capture the map, I propose to increase the time without the VIP menu to 10 minutes, (this is not a lot, ordinary players will be able to earn maximum in these 10 minutes 20k) and if the player has just entered the server, he needs to play 3 minutes before the VIP menu opens, just play for one of the teams and not sit and watch, regardless of whether 10 minutes have passed since the start of the map or not
4. Kuo tai bus naudinga projektui?:  This will add "a little" balance to the server, at the moment there is no balance on the server at all, players with privileges kill me with 3 blows to the body (without a single blow to the head), even when I have 250hp they don't even need to aim, and beginners are usually on the server don't play with a privileged player, at the same time

• Patinka 2

I think that the players with the privilege will be against this proposal, because it is profitable for them to kill everyone with 2-3 hit 😉

• Patinka 1

i think just need and its will be more simply to change team balancer cho can make balance from bouth teams to put for example 1 mega admin to T, 1 omega admin to CT and dont let them bouth be in the same team ant the same time, and its will be little more better and mutch easy to do i think, not to change all vip menu system and times and add other system like you write "then come to server play 3 mins not be in spec team then auto activate vipmenu for player"this part is hard to do i think.

yes, what I suggest is more difficult, but more useful, because most of the administrators do not know how to play, moving their balancing will not work

• Nepatinka 1

but I think we need to add a team balancer, because when one team wins now, the losing team goes to them, today we were 6 against 6, they captured the map, and there were 3 of us and there were 8 of them, then I took the card and  on the contrary, there were 9 of us and there were 1 of them XD