1. Jūsų Slapyvardis žaidime: murzyn
2. Nusižengusio žaidėjo Slapyvardis: wind
3. SS/Demo Įrodymai: 

4. Kurioje DEMO dalyje žaidėjas nusižengė?(pradžioje/viduryje/pabaigoje): ending
5. Kuo nusikalto žaidėjas?: Shooting from textures on css_nuke. has killed me twice from textures. Clear visible at very ending of demo. Look at this wall marked on my SS.  Even with his admin points he can't play fair, thats why i think he shouldnt be admin. 

1282463833_Beztytufwafau.thumb.png.be4252875ac47ac2d2387a9ce0ca8014.png

Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO1.dem

No its not as if you gonna go from the other side of this wall and climb up, you will see where everybody is, like a wallhack. Thats why he could perform a headshot with one shot though this wall, he just saw me where i was.

its not hack or some sh** to take admin off, all players admin or nots use this and use it in other maps there ir possible like in de_dust_caste and others, and no one say stop it its bad, so i dont know what to do, im leaving this topic to Aironas, if he do something he will do, if not, its will be not accepted.

im not talking about shooting though walls, im talking about this one spot in this map where you can see where every players are, textures. He was using it and he killed me because he could see me from that spot. I know this map is bugged but admin shouldnt use these bugs. Instead he should take care for everyone to dont use this bugs

usles topick locking it up ant dont see why that admin need to be punished

Svečias