dovis55

ZOYA GIVING FREE BANS AGAIN READ GMS AND REMOVE ADMIN FOR HER

HELLO, want to talk about situation :) I  Miljakovac 1970: killed me like 6 time throw the wall i make him SS and DEmo and ask to put everything in forum :) he denied and say no reason no demo :) have all screen shots why i banned him :) than after as i ask him demo ADR: started to calling me noob admin and tt ..i said stop or you can go rest for 1hour :) ofc he didnt stop so i make him ban for Swearings  on ADMINS :) and Zoya Make me ban:reason Free bans :) 
Really Zoya you that brain damage? :) 
admin all i want remove admin from zoya not the first time she giving free bans :) i have every screen shots that im not banning for free :)

ban 1.png

ban 2.png

ban 3.png

ban 4.png

ban 5.png

ban 6.png

• Patinka 1

Tas zoya nori gauti vip arba admin todėl jis taip ir elgesį kad jam taškų būtų😁 mato gal kad geriau žaidi ir dar plius galvoja va iš tavo puses kasakas ir davė ban tau 😁

Ir yra toks žaidėjas blowd pas jis 25 level ji banink visada, bet atkreipti dėmesį dar reikia ir pas killer irgi yra 25level killer švarus tik žiūrėk pati killer ne uzbanink 😁

dekui uz patarimus :) kaip uzknisa ta idiote konkreciai jai jau 3 kartus siunciau ss ir demo, siandien vel sako cheateris :DDD 

Zoya pykti laiko ant manes Fy_snow Mape buvo uzsitiharinus ir prase hebros kad jai padarytu 1k kilu su 0 mirciu :D atejau as 159 kartus aisku miriau bet vistiek ja uzmusiau :D
tai sake man kad padarei klaida taip pasielges :D

men you didnt even spec him to ban him- you broke 2.5 2.9 3.0 admin rule. Everyone is shooting though walls, being better is no reason to ban someone.
after that you ban someone for calling you noob for 10 hours - for that is mute/ban 20-120 min - read rules
as for me ban was right. 

• Patinka 1

Murzyn you saw that he was banned atlest 5 times for cheating? :)) check history bans :) and even didnt found any demo of his :)

if he was not cheater why he didnt put ss and demo after i ban him? :) if i dont use cheats i put in forum :)  why he didnt do that?

i know every1 shoting out of the walls :) but im not stupid :) i change places like 6 times and where i run in that place he shot :) so ?? 

for ask SS and DEMO dont need to spectate :)  i didnt ban until he said no i dont put photos in forum :) i just ask nicely i make ss of you put in forum :) and he SAID NO CHECK screen shots :) no mean im a cheater and dont wanna show it :)

Čia dar palauk dar bus tu vaizdų 😁 aš sakau ji nori gauti vip arba admin,,, tai jis darys viską kad tik gauti tą privilegiją 🙂 jai jis net kitu žaidėjų prašo surinkti 1k tai čia jau žemas ligis 🙂 prašyti pas kitus žaidėjus 🙂

1 hour ago, Stasenas LT said:

Čia dar palauk dar bus tu vaizdų 😁 aš sakau ji nori gauti vip arba admin,,, tai jis darys viską kad tik gauti tą privilegiją 🙂 jai jis net kitu žaidėjų prašo surinkti 1k tai čia jau žemas ligis 🙂 prašyti pas kitus žaidėjus 🙂

Man tik idomu kodel pagrindiniai admin nereguoja i tas jos nesamones? :)

• you have to read the rule .you have to spec first of all then wait for 5 mints then take ss and you .but you dont spec and arb(player) insult you you have to mute him ,,,,but you ban him 10 hour its just a freebansssss and i know this Miljakovac 1970 is not a hacker hes playing this server like a 1.5 year

Please upload demo, screenshots is not strong evidence, you can't ask demo just becouse he killed you 6 times in row, if someone would ask like that that would run game for many players. If you banned him without spectating, then ban is most likely was free. Need demo.

Redaguota nario Belekas

20 hours ago, Murzyn said:

men you didnt even spec him to ban him- you broke 2.5 2.9 3.0 admin rule. Everyone is shooting though walls, being better is no reason to ban someone.
after that you ban someone for calling you noob for 10 hours - for that is mute/ban 20-120 min - read rules
as for me ban was right. 

in this server are only gag and super visors cant use, no mute in this server, i writed for this to Scott but he only in this month will have free time for do something

21 hours ago, dovis55 said:

AND LIKE I SEE NOT THE FIRST TIME HE GET BAN FOR CHEATING THATS WHY HE DIDNT WANT TO PUT ANY SCREEN SHOTS :)

nEVYKELIS.png

cia ne miljakovicius yra uzbanintas, miljakovicius turi steam id, o kur be steam id tai ten yra tas vaikas chytinantis Blawd, dabar ant tiek isnaglejes kad naujo zinomesniu zaidejiu nickus. tikrasis tas miljakovic svarus