Scott

[2021] [EN] Supervisors collection

download.jpg

Questionnaire template::

1. Nickname you use in-game: 
2. Your Age: 
3. Have you been a supervisor in other projects? ( Yes/No - If yes, for how long and why you left?) :
4. Are you able to distinguish players who use cheats from ordinary well-playing players?:

5. Have you used cheats or any other extra files which make the game easier?: 
6. Approximately how much time do you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day/week?: 
7. Do you play only on the servers of this project?: 

8. Which servers of this project do you visit most often?:

9. Are you familiar with the AMX commands required for full supervision of server?:
10. How do you perceive the duties of a Supervisor?:
11. Do you understand that supervisors must follow not only the rules but also the existing situations, always determine the punishment according to the circumstances - be neither too strict nor too forgiving ?:
12. Your Skype or Discord:

13. Do you have a microphone?:
14. Write a few sentences about yourself, describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character:
15. Record a short audio recording in which you should mention your name, age, game nickname, and any additional information that you think would be helpful to complete the form: 
http://vocaroo.com/

Selected candidates will be interviewed via skype or discord. Make sure you are ready to be a Supervisor before completing the form. These responsibilities require responsibility, discipline, understanding of the rules, and the ability to supervise the server.

* When filling out the questionnaire, answer the questions sincerely, as such answers are usually much more appropriate than those written "to appear better"

* All answers must be complete.

Questionnaires need to be filled in this topic!

• Patinka 4

* IMPORTANT: If your played time in the last month was less than 60 minutes a day - I do not recommend filling the form, as it will be rejected.
The activity of each candidate (without exception) will be checked.

Questionnaires will be checked from Monday (2021-11-22), but the topic won't be closed for a few weeks. However, once a sufficient number of supervisors will be selected, the topic will be locked.

• Patinka 4

1. Nickname you use in-game: 

-Foxie
2. Your Age: 

3. Have you been a supervisor in other projects? ( Yes/No - If yes, for how long and why you left?) :

Nope.
4. Are you able to distinguish players who use cheats from ordinary well-playing players?: 

Yes.

Yes, only first time i joined cs.
6. Approximately how much time do you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day/week?: 

Minimum/atleast 2 hours a day, (24 hours a week)

No, i play in Jailas basebuilder sometimes.

CSDM

9. Are you familiar with the AMX commands required for full supervision of server?:

Yes i am.

Supervisors must be active in game and forum both.Supervisors must be able to talk to players politely and with respect. They must know AMX commands and how to use them. Prevent admins from abusing their powers on innocent players. They should know how to decide at every single situations. They must have know all kind of cheats to be able to know the contradistinction with normal players.Supervisors must check all parts of demos before having an action on the player (ban/unban/reports). They need to be Responsible to Players/Administrators for their mistakes.

Yes i do.
11. Do you understand that supervisors must follow not only the rules but also the existing situations, always determine the punishment according to the circumstances - be neither too strict nor too forgiving ?:
Yes i do.
      Foxie - Foxie#4910 

14. Write a few sentences about yourself, describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character:

I'm a chill guy but toxic when i get angry. i like to have friends but not who try to use me. Would love to be a friend with you :D.
15. Record a short audio recording in which you should mention your name, age, game nickname, and any additional information that you think would be helpful to complete the form: http://vocaroo.com/
I think you all know me and my voice already. i can show in in the voice call.

Redaguota nario -Foxie
Correction
  • Patinka 2
  • Nepatinka 2

1. Nickname you use in-game: Zoya
2. Your Age: 18
3. Have you been a supervisor in other projects? ( Yes/No - If yes, for how long and why you left?) : No
4. Are you able to distinguish players who use cheats from ordinary well-playing players?: Yes 

5. Have you used cheats or any other extra files which make the game easier?:  Yes when i join first time uzas i am always with aimbot
6. Approximately how much time do you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day/week?: 4 hours per day  , 28 hours per week
7. Do you play only on the servers of this project?:  No, sometime i am playing jailas "DR"

8. Which servers of this project do you visit most often?: Uzas "CSDM"

9. Are you familiar with the AMX commands required for full supervision of server?: Yes
10. How do you perceive the duties of a Supervisor?:  most of player dont know how to make account on froum and how to upload demo supervisour need to understant him how to do that, supervisour work is check the applications on froum , supervisour need to check players and admins whos broke the rules and need to give him punishment
, supervisour need to do justice on player and admins :) 
11. Do you understand that supervisors must follow not only the rules but also the existing situations, always determine the punishment according to the circumstances - be neither too strict nor too forgiving ?: Yes
12. Your Skype or Discord:  -kaz#9705,  amkez _ 

13. Do you have a microphone?: Yes 

14. Write a few sentences about yourself, describing your good and bad qualities, hobbies, character: I spend a lot of time with my friends weh n they need me, i do lot of bad things to people who do bad things to me and i want to prove i am change now.

15. Record a short audio recording in which you should mention your name, age, game nickname, and any additional information that you think would be helpful to complete the form: I cant to speak much english i am recoding small bit :D https://voca.ro/11jhCTO3Ejl5

• Nepatinka 1

1. Nickname you use in-game

Steven Zhang:)

2. Your Age: 

3. Have you been a supervisor in other projects? ( Yes/No - If yes, for how long and why you left?) 

* No.

Yes.

No

6. Approximately how much time do you spend on Uzas.lt servers per day/week?

Minimum/atleast 9 hours a day, (24 hours a week).

Yes .

CSDM

Yes I am .

Supervisors must be active in game and forum ,Discord.supervisour need to check players and admins whos broke the rules and need to give him punishment , supervisour need to do justice on player and admins . They should know how to decide at every single situations.Supervisors must check all parts of demos before having an action on the player (ban/unban/reports).They must know AMX commands and how to use them.They need to be Responsible to Players/Administrators for their mistakes.

Yes.

*Steven Zhang:) - Steven Zhang:)#5499

Yes I do

i like to have friends but not who try to use me. Would love to be a friend with you :D.

15. Record a short audio recording in which you should mention your name, age, game nickname, and any additional information that you think would be helpful to complete the form: http://vocaroo.com/

* Think you all know me and my voice already. i can show in in the voice call.

REJECTED

Svečias