Sign in to follow this  
-Foxie

Stasenas - Freeban

1. Jūsų žaidimo slapyvardis/NICK žaidime?:  Foxie
2. Administratoriaus Slapyvardis, nuo kurio buvote užblokuotas:  OcB>Stasenas :)
3. SS/Demo Įrodymai[BŪTINA]: Here
4. Ban priežastis :  no uplaid demo forum uzas..my report gembaz

5. Įmeskite ban linką arba informaciją iš consolės [Nebūtina] :
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Tave uzbanino adminas: OcB>Stasenas :)
[AMXBans] Tu gali apskusti savo bana @ www.uzas.lt
[AMXBans] Priezastis: 'no uplaid demo forum uzas..my report gembaz'
[AMXBans] Laikotarpis: '1 week'
[AMXBans] Tavo SteamID: 'STEAM_1:0:1736047587'
[AMXBans] Tavo IP: '-'
[AMXBans] =======================================

6. Esate STEAM ar NON-STEAM žaidėjas? [Nebūtina]: Non
7. Aprašykite situaciją: Today he asked me for demo in aztec2 map because he was loosing all the time. my game crashed at morning so my demo wasn't completed. even if i would upload the demo, Would he even watch them? he just wants to ban whoever kills him and stronger than him. Anyways, i hope there is a punishment for such a stupid guy. and im still wondering why did he ban me for 1 week if he wants the demo? he could just ban me for 1 day. Stasenas you are a braindead guy.

• Nepatinka 1

visu pirma tu turejai ikelti demo kai taves buvo prasyta o del kazkokiu prezastes ne ikeltas tai kad gali cia savo istoryjas ne rasyti ir nekurti :) nes as tave stebejau ilga laika ir demo mano yra is siustas vienam priziuretojam :) ir per demo matosi kad taves buvo prasyta demo.tu man parasei ar as ziuresiu tavo demo ? cia jau ne tau spresti ar as ja ziuresiu :) tavo pareiga buvo ikelti demo :) o ne skundas rasyti :) tu turejai ikelti mep aztec 2 demo bet juo nera :) 

• Patinka 1
  • Nepatinka 1

i told you my game crashed already so the demo was broken. i tried to watch the demo myself but it was showing the black screen all time. I was playing in this server for 4 years, how can u still call me a cheater? You just ban whoever kills you and you don't watch demos. also, you should ask your parents to buy you something called "Headphones". You really need to use your brain mate. if you need help in buying headphones, im here already :D

• Nepatinka 1

I don't care that your game broke.... jai tavo demo ar zaidimas yra su bugais ar taip kazkas jam yra kad ne iraso demo tai prasom perasyti  cs 1.6 savo :)  ir nera man laiko cia tavo nesamones skaytiti :)

• Nepatinka 1

33 minutes ago, Stasenas LT said:

visu pirma tu turejai ikelti demo kai taves buvo prasyta o del kazkokiu prezastes ne ikeltas tai kad gali cia savo istoryjas ne rasyti ir nekurti :) nes as tave stebejau ilga laika ir demo mano yra is siustas vienam priziuretojam :) ir per demo matosi kad taves buvo prasyta demo.tu man parasei ar as ziuresiu tavo demo ? cia jau ne tau spresti ar as ja ziuresiu :) tavo pareiga buvo ikelti demo :) o ne skundas rasyti :) tu turejai ikelti mep aztec 2 demo bet juo nera :) 

Visu pirma paziurek taisykles ir nera tokio bano laiko tu dejai 1 savaitei bana tu nusizengi taisyklems ir banini nezinodamas.

• Nepatinka 1

37 minutes ago, Stasenas LT said:

I don't care that your game broke.... jai tavo demo ar zaidimas yra su bugais ar taip kazkas jam yra kad ne iraso demo tai prasom perasyti  cs 1.6 savo :)  ir nera man laiko cia tavo nesamones skaytiti :)

You are talking non sense here, not me. Nobody have ever blamed me as a cheater in this 4 years. i'm wondering what you got in your brain. Mr.Looser

• Nepatinka 1

14 minutes ago, Makaras* said:

Visu pirma paziurek taisykles ir nera tokio bano laiko tu dejai 1 savaitei bana tu nusizengi taisyklems ir banini nezinodamas.

Exactly, banning somebody for 7 days for a demo? Only a looser guy who is dying 24/7 can do that to play and kill weak people easily. such a braindead.

• Nepatinka 1

1 hour ago, Makaras* said:

o visu pirma demo nera forume nera juo anketos su demo kuri jis turejo ikelti :) o visu antra jai zmogus ne ikelias prasyto demo galiu baninti 7 dienom :) ir mano demo yra is siustas :)  o cia mano demo https://www90.zippyshare.com/v/UgRmgDLR/file.html gero ziurejimo ;)

• Nepatinka 1

10 minutes ago, Stasenas LT said:

o visu pirma demo nera forume nera juo anketos su demo kuri jis turejo ikelti :) o visu antra jai zmogus ne ikelias prasyto demo galiu baninti 7 dienom :) ir mano demo yra is siustas :)  o cia mano demo https://www90.zippyshare.com/v/UgRmgDLR/file.html gero ziurejimo ;)

Also you could ask me for wargods, i would give it at the moment. You're just a crying noob. 

• Nepatinka 1

3 minutes ago, Go To Sleep (63) said:

Also you could ask me for wargods, i would give it at the moment. You're just a crying noob. 

are you stupid or pretending? I explain to you again you had to upload a demo when I asked you

• Nepatinka 1

3 minutes ago, Stasenas LT said:

are you stupid or pretending? I explain to you again you had to upload a demo when I asked you

hahahaha. ok big man. keep playin with weak ppl. i would give you the broken demo but youre dumb and you cant understand it.

• Nepatinka 1

Also , you did just show the worst thing ever from yourself. You showed what a kid you are haha. 

unknown.png

dd.png

turi ikelti sito mep aztec 2 :) o jai blogas demo nieko ne rodo tai gali buti laisvas :) ir dar manau turetu uzdeti ban amzina :) nes nera demo is sito mep aztec 2

• Nepatinka 1

Just now, Stasenas LT said:

turi ikelti sito mep aztec 2 :) o jai blogas demo nieko ne rodo tai gali buti laisvas :) ir dar manau turetu uzdeti ban amzina :) nes nera demo is sito mep aztec 2

HAHA ok. ban me forever.

3 minutes ago, Aynsford_95 said:

a broken demo looks more like an excuse, and it was necessary to load it even if it is broken, he could see for himself

Я давно пытаюсь это сказать, но ему так же

2 hours ago, Aynsford_95 said:

a broken demo looks more like an excuse, and it was necessary to load it even if it is broken, he could see for himself

at the first I should say this thread is not about you aren't allowed to talk here. also, why should I bring excuses. I know that I'm clean. I was going to upload the demo but I wanted to watch it first. I wanted to be sure if the demo still works after the game crash or not. so I saw it only showed a black screen but the game sound was there.

to write permission somewhere is not required.  and when the admins ask you to give a demo, you are obliged to give it without coming up with excuses, and you didn't give this demo for which you got a well-deserved ban.

by your logic, I don't need to give a demo at all, because I also know that I'm clean, and you still haven't shown it, and it will be right if you are banned forever, did not show a demo, then you are trying to hide something, and if this is not so, show a demo, you are not a special player, you, like everyone else, must follow the rules.

1 hour ago, Aynsford_95 said:

if you gave a demo after being banned, then it is not free ban

Ive never said I'm special or something. and I didn't even talk about you. keep your things away from mine and don't put your nose in my stuff. I just made a thread for a supervisor and waiting for them to check. you can't really do anything by your talks so better stay quiet and leave the topic.

I always write something somewhere, if someone is wrong, I absolutely do not care who he is, I interfere if someone is lying about someone else in order to show that he is a good and innocent person.

you, as I already said, are one of many, and I absolutely do not care who you are, even if there was someone else in your place, I do not care.

I support those who are right, I am not opposed or for someone in particular

Svečias