Sign in to follow this  
-Foxie

Stasenas - Freeban

1 minute ago, Aynsford_95 said:

I always write something somewhere, if someone is wrong, I absolutely do not care who he is, I interfere if someone is lying about someone else in order to show that he is a good and innocent person.

you, as I already said, are one of many, and I absolutely do not care who you are, even if there was someone else in your place, I do not care.

I support those who are right, I am not opposed or for someone in particular

if you don't care who am i, get your dirty name out of my thread stupido. i dont need your dumb"true words". dont write them here.

3 minutes ago, Aynsford_95 said:

you didn’t understand, I don’t really care what you think about it.

mate, would you please fuck off?? this thread none of your business. I don't need your words here. I'm waiting for supervisors to answer.

a supervisor check this please?

Redaguota nario Go To Sleep (63)

On 8/7/2021 at 2:13 PM, Makaras* said:

Visu pirma paziurek taisykles ir nera tokio bano laiko tu dejai 1 savaitei bana tu nusizengi taisyklems ir banini nezinodamas.

jis gali baninti maximaliu savo galimu laiku uz demo nekelima jo paprasius jei zaidejas demo nekelia arba jo nebeturi, tai yra zidejo kalte ir jis reiskia galimai slepe chytu/hacku ar kitu neleistinu priemoniu naudojima. neturint irodymu tai yra prasyto demo, neturi savo nekaltes irodymu, kas reiskia : if you dont have the demo proofs, you will wait for the ban end then next time dont be a afk in the server and rewrite your cs or better if you are not steam, buy a steam, steams have less bugs and problems. with no demo proofs i cant unban, topic closed. ✖️

• Patinka 1

Svečias