zoya

FreeBan By Stasenas

1. Your game nickname / NICK in the game ?: Zoya
2. Administrator Nickname from which you were blocked: Stasenas
3. SS / Demo Evidence [REQUIRED]: There is 2 demos when he say for alias/and 1 when he ban me /https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/km4x84iF/file.html / https://www84.zippyshare.com/v/plat6BA9/file.html

4. Ban reason:alias bad go froum

5. Enter the ban link or information from the console [Optional]:
BUILD 2321 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 1245
[AMXBans] =============================================== 
[AMXBans] Tave uzbanino is sito serverio adminas OcB>Stasenas : ) . 
[AMXBans] 6 days , 23 hours , 55 minutes and 26 seconds like iki tavo bano pabaigos. 
[AMXBans] Uzbanintas slapyvardis : Zoya 
[AMXBans] Priezastis : ' alias bad go forum : ) ' 
[AMXBans] Tu gali apskusti savo bana @ www.uzas.lt 
[AMXBans] Tavo SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 586575797 ' 
[AMXBans] Tavo IP : ' 111.88.95.249 ' 
[AMXBans] =============================================== 
Kicked : Tu esi UZBANINTAS. Pasitikrink konsole.

6. Are you a STEAM or NON-STEAM player? [Optional]:Steam
7. Describe the situation:Pls take admin from stasenas he still free bans , tuday i was playing and i am killing him then he sayid me for alias , then i did upload but he ban me next map idk why :/ pls take admin from him..

Redaguota nario zoya
  • Patinka 1
  • Nepatinka 1

Unbanned.

Such warnings are receiving players with game files which protects player at a high level (ignoring/blocking incoming commands from server, like binds etc. AND alias either)
Steam a few years ago installed protection from binds, and unfortunately, it also blocks incoming 'alias' commands from the server. Therefore, steam players can't be checked with "amx_alias" command. The only solution for it is to ask a player to write 'alias' in console (because game blocks only incoming from servers commands, not from the client directly) and:
1) Make amx_alias for him, then you will see blocked alias AND above correct alias (when player wrote 'alias') [THIS OPTION IS RISKY, as the console can be flooded with other messages and it can be too late to make amx_alias for the player.

2) Ask a player to write 'alias' and 'screenshot' in the console, then he will have the correct screenshot with alias info. [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND SAFE METHOD]

P.S. Usually, non-steam game installations don't have such protection which would block 'alias'.

unknown.png

Redaguota nario Scott
  • Patinka 1

Svečias