Sign in to follow this  
zoya

Its My Self

Your nickname for the game / NickName ?:Zoya
Your real name ?:Waqas
Your age ?17
What city are you from ?: Karachi

What are your hobbies, hobbies ?:  Video Editing , playing games , and watching movies and videos..
What are the good and bad qualities of your personality ?:I am friendly ,and the bad as well as to all  come in everyting..
Describe your character: I am verry lazy ,I spend full day at the computer, And nathing good to say..
Do you have pets, if so, who they ?:  Yes I have a Parrot

How did you find out about this project ?:From Gametracker.lt
What are you or do you promise to achieve in this project ?:Supervior
What kind of person or people are your authorities in the project ?: I like the Gembaz ,vkz they is helpfull for us , and , I love Lightas and noax bcz they are good player in uzas they making my Day ❤️ and i love they all people who playing uzas..
Your photo [OPTIONAL]: https://prnt.sc/1qqxjrm

Redaguota nario zoya
  • Patinka 1
  • Nepatinka 1

1 hour ago, zoya said:

Your nickname for the game / NickName ?:Zoya.
Your real name ?:Zoya.
Your age ?18.
What city are you from ?:Karachi.

What are your hobbies, hobbies ?:i am playing cs when i have free time,  Study,  and sometimes i watch videos on facebook or instagram..
What are the good and bad qualities of your personality ?:i am Innocent...when some one saying me i also want admin on server so i try my full and i am buying VIP ,S.VIP for him...and bad one i use wallhack when i start to play cs...
Describe your character:i am punctual. ,I care about anything, I am always sad.. :(

Do you have pets, if so, who they ?:i Don't have any pet. 

How did you find out about this project ?:I Find it grom gametracker.
What are you or do you promise to achieve in this project ?:I am nathing there just a mega admin,,i want to b come supervisors
What kind of person or people are your authorities in the project ?:Its too bad when we need help its not b a activ...and 1 supervisors is makeing servers rule :D he sayid admin cant to say for wargod..and hes good sometimes..
Your photo [OPTIONAL]: I don't have a Phone.

damn bro, this is your last introduction and your age was 18. you are loosing age or what? xD

• Patinka 1

1 hour ago, Foxie said:

damn bro, this is your last introduction and your age was 18. you are loosing age or what? xD

:D thats my right age

• Patinka 1