Sign in to follow this  
Stasenas LT

gembaz2

1. Jūsų Slapyvardis žaidime: STASENAS
2. Nusižengusio žaidėjo Slapyvardis: foxie
3. SS/Demo Įrodymai[BŪTINA]:https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/kfdJQDan/file.html     https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/zuNpVotz/file.html
4. Kurioje DEMO dalyje privilegijuotas žaidėjas nusižengė?(Pradžioje/viduryje/pabaigoje): beveik pabaigoi 
5. Privilegijuoto žaidėjo nusižengimas, paaiškinimas, kaip kas įvyko:pradejo kalbeti apie mano tevus kad jis mano motina manau supratot po to apie teva kalbet pradejo :) tvarkikit jus ji jau per daug jis jau leidzia sau cia viska :) 

If you mean i abused you, You started to talk abour my mother first. I was there playing and even talking to @rezere , He started to say some LTU insults like eik nahui, blyat. also at the first when i joined he said "FOXIE MADAFAKA" 2 times. i didn't even talk to him because i know it doesnt worth it. If youre reporting me on voice, you must show if you didnt abuse yourself too. Demo you have doesnt show your own insults so of course its your advantage to report me. i didn't want to save the demo because i knew its worthless to report him. I think Supervisors and Gembaz know me well, i dont insult anybody for no reason. i also dont rage with abuses in mic when i die.

I could report you more than 10 times for those things you told me in voice chats. Whenever you joined, started to call me a loser cheater bot and insulted my family. RZR saw everything in the game, you can ask him if you think im lying. @rezere

Stasenas started insulting Foxie like always, he doing his best to provocate Foxie. Admins should perma mute him or something because everyone needs to listen to this gopnik slangs and it's not fun to play.

Redaguota nario rezere
  • Patinka 1

Kaip supratau is liudininko tu pats tai isprovokavai, zinant tavo buda ir praeity netrumpai tai labai tiketina, o apskirtai zinau pakankamai apie visus 3.  bet aisku demo taves nesigirdi nes tu nesipasirases voice_loopback 1 ir demo ikeliai po mazdaug valandos pasibaigus mapui kad jis neturetu irodymu apie tave (uz sia info aciu logams :} ) Todel atmetu, jei nori skust, skusk ne po kurio laiko o iskart, ir maziau kalbekit mikrafonais, daugiau rasykit.

Svečias