Sign in to follow this  
stefan

UnBan appeal (SteFaN)

Recommended Posts

Unban Appeal         

Nick:SteFaN

Admin Nick:Lapinass

Demo:Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO1.demUzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO2.dem

Ban Reason: Upload Demo on Forum

Describe Situation :

Ban Reason: In Map of de dust Zero I was playing and lapinass,umbro were in cts while i was in T , When i make jail on them They Can't kill me Because i had full damage

So lapinass goes to sepectact and starting watching me ,after few mins he ban me by saying that upload demo

  • Patinka 1
  • Nepatinka 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know if its just for me, but demo is so laggy that I cant even understant what is going on...

  • Patinka 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parašė (redaguota)
4 hours ago, osama said:

I dont know if its just for me, but demo is so laggy that I cant even understant what is going on...

At that time i have lag because of high ping

Redaguota nario stefan
  • Nepatinka 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, stefan said:

At that time i have lag because of high ping

when my ping get fix i join the server and start making jail on cts as i do everytime but umbro knows i have no cheat ,as he watching me but i dont know why Lapinasas Ban me for no reason 

  • Nepatinka 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no one cant watch the demo bcz of lags, demo automatic turning off for the you lag and we cant watch it... Fix you lags... Treat Redjected bcz of so mutch lags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2022 at 4:03 PM, Gembaz2 said:

no one cant watch the demo bcz of lags, demo automatic turning off for the you lag and we cant watch it... Fix you lags... Treat Redjected bcz of so mutch lags.

Demo can be checked with other commands and methods..
Unbanned, I didn't notice any indications of cheating during the whole demo.

  • Patinka 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Svečias
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this