He bans me for no reason. He's asking for demo, but maybe is too lazy to check for my demos? Can anyone do something about it? And why I am not having an immunity? 

20220312_100707.jpg

• Nepatinka 2

Where is Demo? Screenshots that I made for you? (4 of them). No reason? I'm sure there is.

Immunity? What for? (4 eur / 15 days ) % u have it. 

No Unban if subject will not be complete by following main rules. Good luck.

• Patinka 1

Please upload your screenshots which are named
"de_dustzero0000 - de_dustzero0001 - de_dustzero0002 de_dustzero0003 - de_dustzero0004"
and your demo "Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO1 - Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO2"
which are in your "cstrike" folder.
And especially use the admin report format.

1. Your nickname:
2. Name of the player who broke the rules: 
3. SS/Demo [Mandatory]:
4. In which part of the demo player broke the rules (beginning/middle/end): 
5. Brief explanation:

• Patinka 1
  • Nepatinka 1

@Foxie Why u saying to him do it "report" "And especially use the admin report format." 

Explain to me what you mean by that? Thanks.

• Patinka 1

6 hours ago, Lapinasas said:

@Foxie Why u saying to him do it "report" "And especially use the admin report format." 

lmao, he just want to ban you ;d

6 hours ago, Lapinasas said:

Dear Lapi, this is privilege report category and i just said something which is related to it. I wouldn't say the same if it was "Unban" Category. I didn't mean to ban you but this is a place to complain and report admins and he made a thread here. :))
Zoya little weirdo, don't put your nose in everything or imma make a soup with it for you ;DD.

• Nepatinka 1

12 hours ago, -Foxie said:

Dear Lapi, this is privilege report category and i just said something which is related to it. I wouldn't say the same if it was "Unban" Category. I didn't mean to ban you but this is a place to complain and report admins and he made a thread here. :))
Zoya little weirdo, don't put your nose in everything or imma make a soup with it for you ;DD.

your work iis just reply on topics you dont need to givve a idas for make topics for report people, " he will do it what he want you dont need to talk go and do that

• Patinka 1

On 3/12/2022 at 1:16 PM, Marin said:

He bans me for no reason. He's asking for demo, but maybe is too lazy to check for my demos? Can anyone do something about it? And why I am not having an immunity? 

20220312_100707.jpg

you can use that bro 

1. Your game nickname / NICK in the game ?: 
2. Administrator nickname from which you were blocked: 
3. SS / Demo Evidence [REQUIRED]:
4. Ban reason:

5. Enter the ban link or information from the console [Optional]:

6. Are you a STEAM or NON-STEAM player? [Optional]:
7. Describe the situation:

On 3/12/2022 at 10:16 AM, Marin said:

20220312_100707.jpg

Upload demo and ss or after 1 day topic will be locked with no unban.

2 hours ago, zoya said:

your work iis just reply on topics you dont need to givve a idas for make topics for report people, " he will do it what he want you dont need to talk go and do that

Did you even understand what you wrote? go use some google translate instead of making your own language. And either its none of your business what he types so peace out child. 
"givve a idas" 
Go buy a new keyboard.

2 hours ago, Gembaz2 said:

Upload demo and ss or after 1 day topic will be locked with no unban.

Gembai, jau daugiau nei para laiko praejo po jo temos sukurimo nors zaidzia jisai kasdien nuo ryto iki vakaro, dabar visai net neprisijungia ir net nesistengia kazka kelt, iskart tema pakures, issisukineja jog banintas be priezasties ir kodel jis imuniteto neturi :D ne naujokas jis gi, senas zaidejas, tempia guma ir tiek.

Redaguota nario Lapinasas
Klaida zodyje.

Svečias