Buddy is back

Player

1. Your Game Nickname/In-Game NICK?: Player
2. Nickname of Admin who asked you to upload Evidence: SkyFall 
3. SS/Demo Evidence [REQUIRED]: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5apy95jt0yty5o5/Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO1.dem/file
4. Your Additional Comment:  I am Buddy and i left playing because of scott, so my littile bro is playing cs 1.6 using nick Player, and this angel, assassin or SkyFall he is the same guy who is asking my demo for every maps. Just wanted to ask supervisors or owners why you give him a admin even he dont spectate me or he don't have knowledge how to check players even i am clear and i have 26 level still he has doubts even my score is also normal still he has doubts, i think he asked demo and ss for just dominating the map and get more kills for top 1, because when i plays against him then i kill him easily so he unable to do camp, maybe thats why he is asking demo and ss for each maps. please see this admin carefully or else players will be left soon. Thank You

@scott @Gembaz2 

de_dustzero0000.bmp

de_dustzero0001.bmp

de_dustzero0002.bmp

de_dustzero0003.bmp

de_dustzero0004.bmp

Redaguota nario Buddy is back
  • Patinka 1

True, i also was playing on de_dustzero against him so he was losing on ak47 so he changed to gun to awp, and then i just told him (scared in ak17) i didn't even abused him or smth, but still he muted me this time for 5 min, i don't have proofs either i had proofs i should upload, anyways if scott wants to check the logs then he can, it was a free mute, 
#Boycott  Assassin = SkyFall

• Nepatinka 1

he dont even know that how to chck demo files, and still asking for demo to disturb the players when he cant play against someone pro

#boycottassassin = skyfall

• Nepatinka 1

If you have any complaints against the admin, make it in HERE please.

For now, you uploaded your demo and ss but i don't see Assassin replying here.
Assassin, this is First warning for the loss your privilege due to wasting players' time by asking them to upload their demo/ss but you aren't checking them. Next time you will be punished harsher.

I'll leave this open until tomorrow so Assassin will type his opinion here after watching the evidence Buddy uploaded.

• Patinka 1

12 hours ago, [CO-Owner] D@RK | KNIGHT said:

True, i also was playing on de_dustzero against him so he was losing on ak47 so he changed to gun to awp, and then i just told him (scared in ak17) i didn't even abused him or smth, but still he muted me this time for 5 min, i don't have proofs either i had proofs i should upload, anyways if scott wants to check the logs then he can, it was a free mute, 
#Boycott  Assassin = SkyFall

teddy why you are insulting my family I give you a warning from the last map but you still continuously to insulting my and my family 

Redaguota nario ubaidahmed9999999@gmail.co
  • Nepatinka 1

you and your cousin Mr. Zoya behavior bad                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         #Boycott   Chokidar = Zoya           #BoyCott   Teddy = Daba Packing                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Discord _ @-AngeL - Google Chrome 07-Aug-23 10_05_16 AM.png

Discord _ @-AngeL - Google Chrome 07-Aug-23 10_12_08 AM.png

• Nepatinka 1

8 hours ago, -Foxie said:

If you have any complaints against the admin, make it in HERE please.

For now, you uploaded your demo and ss but i don't see Assassin replying here.
Assassin, this is First warning for the loss your privilege due to wasting players' time by asking them to upload their demo/ss but you aren't checking them. Next time you will be punished harsher.

I'll leave this open until tomorrow so Assassin will type his opinion here after watching the evidence Buddy uploaded.

and Foxie when I ask Zoya to upload the demo and ss I am waiting 4 hours he did not the demo and ss in the forum then you will not take action ..this is not my mistake i asked to buddy upload the demo in the forum he is not replying to me and left the game and Foxie always i can't see the forums

• Nepatinka 1

12 hours ago, Buddy is back said:

3. SS/Demo Evidence [REQUIRED]: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5apy95jt0yty5o5/Uzas_LT_CSDM_DEMO1.dem/file
4. Your Additional Comment:  I am Buddy and i left playing because of scott, so my littile bro is playing cs 1.6 using nick Player, and this angel, assassin or SkyFall he is the same guy who is asking my demo for every maps. Just wanted to ask supervisors or owners why you give him a admin even he dont spectate me or he don't have knowledge how to check players even i am clear and i have 26 level still he has doubts even my score is also normal still he has doubts, i think he asked demo and ss for just dominating the map and get more kills for top 1, because when i plays against him then i kill him easily so he unable to do camp, maybe thats why he is asking demo and ss for each maps. please see this admin carefully or else players will be left soon. Thank You

@scott @Gembaz2 

de_dustzero0000.bmp

de_dustzero0001.bmp

de_dustzero0002.bmp

de_dustzero0003.bmp

de_dustzero0004.bmp

I have proof only I ask you to upload the demo ss in zero map if you have any proof against me so pls upload him when I ask you to upload the demo and ss you are ignoring me and why you left the game and you are  uploading demo and ss after 2 hours when I am sleeping nicely Mr. Buddy or player

• Nepatinka 1

3 hours ago, ubaidahmed9999999@gmail.co said:

teddy why you are insulting my family I give you a warning from the last map but you still continuously to insulting my and my family 

i didn't even abused your family, i just abused you beacuse you also was abusing about me noob, upload the proofs where i abused your family, and also upload your own screenshots where you abused me , and the last thing first learn english noob ( Dubai mai betha hoon xD )

• Nepatinka 1

4 minutes ago, [CO-Owner] D@RK | KNIGHT said:

i didn't even abused your family, i just abused you beacuse you also was abusing about me noob, upload the proofs where i abused your family, and also upload your own screenshots where you abused me , and the last thing first learn english noob ( Dubai mai betha hoon xD )

# BoyCott Noor=  Daba Packing ya lo (jider be hu tum logo sy bohat ameer hu ) (tum logo ke tara her kise sy admin nhi manghta  :D ) I have too many proof but I will not give you here I am just waiting Scott      #BoyCott Noor = Daba Packing Wala 

file[1]

• Nepatinka 1

17 hours ago, Buddy is back said:

@scott @Gembaz2 

de_dustzero0000.bmp

de_dustzero0001.bmp

de_dustzero0002.bmp

de_dustzero0003.bmp

de_dustzero0004.bmp

SS + DEMO is clean thanks for uploading... but idk that you're Buddy because you change your name so i ask you for Demo.and i didn't want to get more kills for Get TOP1.and as a ADMIN it's my responsibility to check normals players..Thanks

• Nepatinka 1

Svečias