Sign in to follow this  
warframe

warframe

8 minutes ago, warframe said:

8k - mangokush he kicked me for no reason and that's why I found him and he banned me, but we accept the kick, no

I also just told him one fuck you

when he insults you, you do not have to insult him in return, you also break the rules if you insult.

I think everyone already knows what kind of person he is, he got a well-deserved ban forever😗

• Patinka 1

and warframe you didnt onlytell fuck off , you say fuckk you , fucking motherfucker , i ask you wath did you say ? 

oowww , enyways , some mounth ago WARFRAME was in about 3 am in night in server , map cs_max , he write me fuck your mom fucking 8k and run out from server , I did copy the text and in next day you was telling the same , LIE ! FUCKING BASTARD ! of your liers you will get bad life way ! KARMA IS REAL !!!

• Nepatinka 1

Aynsford_95

dude , that kid was who was insulting,im not that who is 1 starting the shit, they allways start , becose of that i kill them and they cant kill me !!! WTF IS THIS !!!?? 

YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE SERVER OR WATH ? 

im not bad human being , if you are respecfull to me , same as me to you !!!!

but if you step on my leg , its your foult

3 minutes ago, 8k - MangoKush. said:

and warframe you didnt onlytell fuck off , you say fuckk you , fucking motherfucker , i ask you wath did you say ? 

oowww , enyways , some mounth ago WARFRAME was in about 3 am in night in server , map cs_max , he write me fuck your mom fucking 8k and run out from server , I did copy the text and in next day you was telling the same , LIE ! FUCKING BASTARD ! of your liers you will get bad life way ! KARMA IS REAL !!!

that sticks to a month ago with what you did now and also with what you told me to get cancer is worse than what I told you a month ago

• Nepatinka 1

LOL ,KID , YOU KNOW WATH MOM?  YOU STUPID DUMB AS F MAN ! YOU ARE SO STUPID , MOM is WATH YOU GIVE LIFE , NO MOM NO YOU DUMBSHITHEAD ! Better is talk about with who you are talking not about ather parents , now was the same ! on that way ! and curse other people is much hardly hit then say get cancer trinār ! 

SIRIOUSLY IM SO MAD ! LIERS !

37 minutes ago, 8k - MangoKush. said:

17 minutes ago, 8k - MangoKush. said:

LOL , AND I NEVER KICKED YOU !!!!! LOL THAT WAS MAYBE MUZRYN To get in enemy team , becose , he want to be vs me ! 

so for the first school I have no idea what you say if I really insulted you for a wedding your mother sorry I SAY I CAN DO it and for the second we were 2vs4 then he could not be alone

2 hours ago, warframe said:

I also forgot about killing him constantly murzyn told him he would ban him

I want to muzryn say that , did i say that I WANT BAN MUZRYN BECOSE OF THAT HE KILL ME FEW TIMES IN A ROW ! LIES

2 hours ago, warframe said:

he kicked me for no reason and that's why I found him and he banned me, but we accept the kick, no

LOL , AND I NEVER KICKED YOU !!!!! LOL THAT WAS MAYBE MUZRYN To get in enemy team , becose , he want to be vs me ! and you are lier , say shit and run ! same like in real like , face v  face run fast same like in server that day when you abuse my mom , MOM and PARENTS ARE YOUR BLOOD , you want me to get mad , now you get it . !!! Time will show ;) 

7 minutes ago, warframe said:

so for the first school I have no idea what you say if I really insulted you for a wedding your mother sorry I SAY I CAN DO it and for the second we were 2vs4 then he could not be alone

now to say sorry is too late , this is too far ! 

• Nepatinka 1

7 minutes ago, warframe said:

well keep crying for a curse i can also do how stupid it's playing to be

boi , i never cry about people like , i just laught at them , i easy to live , Karma is my SISTER wait she says , im coming ;) 

• Nepatinka 1

Just now, 8k - MangoKush. said:

Aynsford_95

dude , that kid was who was insulting,im not that who is 1 starting the shit, they allways start , becose of that i kill them and they cant kill me !!! WTF IS THIS !!!?? 

YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE SERVER OR WATH ? 

im not bad human being , if you are respecfull to me , same as me to you !!!!

but if you step on my leg , its your foult

for me, a bad person is also the one who accuses me of what I did not do, and seeing how much you are writing now, it’s hard to believe you, a lot of insults

15 minutes ago, Aynsford_95 said:

for me, a bad person is also the one who accuses me of what I did not do, and seeing how much you are writing now, it’s hard to believe you, a lot of insults

I NEVER WRITE SO MUCH , THAT BECOSE OF YOUR ALL LIES AND BULLSHITING ! 

45 minutes ago, 8k - MangoKush. said:

boi , i never cry about people like , i just laught at them , i easy to live , Karma is my SISTER wait she says , im coming ;) 

that all this sticks in the discussion most of what you have written is bullshit to avoid the discussion also you talk about karma and good people that only what you have said what you have done you are not a good person

22 minutes ago, warframe said:

that all this sticks in the discussion most of what you have written is bullshit to avoid the discussion also you talk about karma and good people that only what you have said what you have done you are not a good person also be careful how you talk to me about life you do not even know how much i have also spent my life

16 minutes ago, warframe said:

that all this sticks in the discussion most of what you have written is bullshit to avoid the discussion also you talk about karma and good people that only what you have said what you have done you are not a good person also be careful how you talk to me about life you do not even know how much i have also spent my life

the shut your mouth and play , dont talk shit about other people moms or enyways insult them , you are 1 of them who is most talking shit abot other people 

and i dont care how or wath you spent on your life , but no one will tell shit about my mom, if you tell that you are my enemy , not friend , i forgive you 1 time , but next one is DONE ! 

And i know wath i do wrong in my life and my KARMA is Most + , not like your , of this all lies !

6 minutes ago, 8k - MangoKush. said:

the shut your mouth and play , dont talk shit about other people moms or enyways insult them , you are 1 of them who is most talking shit abot other people 

and i dont care how or wath you spent on your life , but no one will tell shit about my mom, if you tell that you are my enemy , not friend , i forgive you 1 time , but next one is DONE ! 

And i know wath i do wrong in my life and my KARMA is Most + , not like your , of this all lies !

You call me a liar, you are a liar and you know it, I never lied, also what will you close to me and my mouth is what I want to say

Svečias